So, in retrospect, I should have provided this info too:
- The recruiter emailed me late Friday afternoon last week; I was out traveling for Labor Day weekend festivities by then so I haven't responded yet (planning to do so tonight, which I think is reasonable given the holiday weekend)
- She asked for good days and times for this week and next week (i.e., no days and time slots provided for me to choose from)
- Tomorrow (Tuesday) obviously won't be happening and I think Wednesday is a stretch too
- The earliest I think I could go for THIS week is Thursday and Friday; then I can propose Tuesday and Wednesday for next week too
- So, based on the idea of "go sooner rather than later to beat out other potential applicants," I'm going to propose Thursday and Friday this week (so, two days this week and two next week)
- To take it further, I will ask if we can schedule, or at least start, in the morning -- it's going to be 4-5 interviews, including a lunch with some of the team, throughout the day
Thoughts? I know I am overcomplicating this by a significant margin, but again, I've never been excited for such a job opportunity so I'm really trying to optimize my chances.