or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1539

post #23071 of 24091

Well I just checked and its not 3000

post #23072 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

Wondering how high my reputation score has to get before I become an exalted forum legend. I just cracked 2000 but I'm still a lowly expert.

 

Unfortunately, we regret giving GF onsite legend status, so we have to prevent anyone else from achieving said status for awhile.

post #23073 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Unfortunately, we regret giving GF onsite legend status, so we have to prevent anyone else from achieving said status for awhile.

My weekend is ruined. I should have posted this in the hibbley-jibbley thread. frown.gif

nod[1].gif
post #23074 of 24091
I am Onsite Ledgen but basically it's because everyone likes it when I get heart bird from eating too much spicy meal. Not sure if I should be joy about that or not if you get my drift.
post #23075 of 24091
I give l'inc rep on baskly every post cuz iz always gigglin. smile.gif

Where these "player scores" you dweebs track?
post #23076 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

I give l'inc rep on baskly every post cuz iz always gigglin. smile.gif

Where these "player scores" you dweebs track?

If you click on the green ribbon-looking things in your profile next to your posts, it will show your Reputation score. Your score goes up the more thumbs up you get (and give, apparently).
post #23077 of 24091
Its the closest thing to boner fights that you can have in sf land.

Of course if you post a hermes over in the thrift thread like 30 people will sit on dat thumb. Hence my boner fights are in order
post #23078 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

Its the closest thing to boner fights that you can have in sf land.

Of course if you post a hermes over in the thrift thread like 30 people will sit on dat thumb. Hence my boner fights are in order

Maybe that's my problem. I don't actually post in any of the style threads on StyleForum. Maybe I should try that.
post #23079 of 24091
I think this is a common journey. I joined post-lurk on a work shoe overhaul last summer. GY v blake. Then into fused v full canvas. Semi-obsessive knowledge consumption. Now I could give a shit. Farting around on the DTs = way more fun.
post #23080 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

I think this is a common journey. I joined post-lurk on a work shoe overhaul last summer. GY v blake. Then into fused v full canvas. Semi-obsessive knowledge consumption. Now I could give a shit. Farting around on the DTs = way more fun.

I did a lot of reading and lurking in the menswear forum back in the day, but hardly ever posted. Then I started reading the off-topic posts/threads and started posting here. It's been a good ride so far.

I did the same thing years ago on E46Fanatics when I bought my E46. I posted in the General thread for about a month, then wandered into Off-Topic and never posted in General again.
post #23081 of 24091
I use to post my "fits" at a rival Men's Wear Forum called Ask Albany of Cloths or something like that. But I got run off the site for advocating J.C. Penney blazer just as well tailored as Keaton or Brony at least from the perspective of the common man. There was a mod there named Malcolm Shabazz or something like that basically found my postings to be a threat to the sponsors' bottom line if you see the certain logic of my words. That's why I post here now I am Onsite Ledgen.
post #23082 of 24091
Keaton or Brony lol8[1].gif
post #23083 of 24091

Anyone want to know about shoes or leather ask away. pB actually is more informed than I am but I thought I'd offer anyway 

post #23084 of 24091

Def can see l'inc in Brony

post #23085 of 24091
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

I did a lot of reading and lurking in the menswear forum back in the day, but hardly ever posted. Then I started reading the off-topic posts/threads and started posting here. It's been a good ride so far.

I did the same thing years ago on E46Fanatics when I bought my E46. I posted in the General thread for about a month, then wandered into Off-Topic and never posted in General again.

Ooo another e46 m3 menz. I presume GF is aware? Yes, I switched to the dumb thread and never looked back...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get