or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1502

post #22516 of 24147
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Well, OK, but why a fly and not a bulls-eye or an apple on somebody's head?

No clue I think it's some subconscious thing. I saw somewhere they had put trumps face instead.
post #22517 of 24147
I have a lot of different qualities to me in that way I'm no differnt from anyone else most people have lots of qualities to them. But one of my qualities is I hate buying new razor blades when I go to that section in the store and contemplate buying new blades I'm always like "No I don't want to buy them." Maybe that's a good quality though because whenever I use a new blade I cut up my visage like nobody's business.
post #22518 of 24147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

What you say makes physiological sense but the real reason is cardio makes their thighs chafe. (To forestall the obvious my thighs are big and muscular, GF, so stop thinking about them.)

Makes sense. Gotta have dat tree trunk thighs to grip Jose as he takes you to P-Town, amirite?
post #22519 of 24147

i've heard reverse cowgirl is a real burner...

post #22520 of 24147
Of the major sports in America, NBA basketball is among those I follow the least. (WNBA that's a completely differnt story.) And so I'm sure others here got better understanding. But at free agent time I always see these stories breathlessly reported like "Whoa Nelly!!! Andrew Doobadadoodaw han signed with the Buck for $23 M over three years this changes everything what a cudata they han engineered in Cream City!!!" A lot of times these players aren't stars hell they aren't even starters I don't get it.
post #22521 of 24147
Milwaukee is called Cream City?
post #22522 of 24147
Only when HRoi is there
post #22523 of 24147
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post

Milwaukee is called Cream City?

Yup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream_City_brick
post #22524 of 24147
I don't think anything exists in Milwaukee that would make me want to go cream city there
post #22525 of 24147
You don't wanna know what they call Bal'more.
post #22526 of 24147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

You don't wanna know what they call Bal'more.


post #22527 of 24147
People buying fireworks but don't have the self control to wait until the 4th to set them off. It's rude because this is a fairly dense part of town and these idiots are doing it right now at 1am on the 3rd of July.
post #22528 of 24147
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post

Milwaukee is called Cream City?

Yup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream_City_brick

It's not because of the custard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I don't think anything exists in Milwaukee that would make me want to go cream city there

Have you tried the custard?
post #22529 of 24147
If anything, it would be my custard that people would be trying
post #22530 of 24147
Also - why do people say "easy as pie"?

Making pie isn't easy confused.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get