or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1473

post #22081 of 24107

lol haven't owned a microwave in 20 years when i read "sulsbry" my mouth started watering

post #22082 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Y'all are crazy. Except for the turkey and mashed potatoes one, salsbury steak was the best tv dinner. You probably just got confused and messed it up by folding back the wrong little foil flaps.

That's like saying "the hottest hooker at the truck stop."

Also: the TV dinner folks sure did have a lot of faith in people's ability to make origami out of the foil covering. If you didn't follow the directions, you wound up with a disaster.
post #22083 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post


That's like saying "the hottest hooker at the truck stop."

Also: the TV dinner folks sure did have a lot of faith in people's ability to make origami out of the foil covering. If you didn't follow the directions, you wound up with a disaster.


TV dinners were before common core.  People could read, follow instructions, and count.

post #22084 of 24107
Looks like some Cardinal fans yelled out "the n-word" at former Cardinal and current Cub Jason Heyward last night. That is something you definitely do not expect to hear in a city like St. Louis just hell of out of character.
post #22085 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Looks like some Cardinal fans yelled out "the n-word" at former Cardinal and current Cub Jason Heyward last night. That is something you definitely do not expect to hear in a city like St. Louis just hell of out of character.

Perhaps they were visitors from the City of my birth, Brotherly Love, and Cheesesteaks, where sports fans tend to be such generously built characters that they have lots of extra room for such attitudes and behavior.
post #22086 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Looks like some Cardinal fans yelled out "the n-word" at former Cardinal and current Cub Jason Heyward last night. That is something you definitely do not expect to hear in a city like St. Louis just hell of out of character.

In Missouri? No!!!

 

 

 

 

Must be why the Rams left.

post #22087 of 24107

Getting this ad on SF.

 

Must be mistaking me for GF.

 

post #22088 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Looks like some Cardinal fans yelled out "the n-word" at former Cardinal and current Cub Jason Heyward last night. That is something you definitely do not expect to hear in a city like St. Louis just hell of out of character.

Perhaps they were visitors from the City of my birth, Brotherly Love, and Cheesesteaks, where sports fans tend to be such generously built characters that they have lots of extra room for such attitudes and behavior.

Such as this lovely woman?

post #22089 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Such as this lovely woman?


Perhaps you've heard the term "a Philly 9"?
post #22090 of 24107
No I havent. Sounds interesting.

Those flyers fans were awesome last night. Cursing Caps players during the moment of silence. Booing a player who was boarded as he left the ice. Hitting said player with crap while he was on the bench. And drawing a penalty for throwing shit on the ice. thumbs-up.gif
post #22091 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

No I havent. Sounds interesting.

Those flyers fans were awesome last night. Cursing Caps players during the moment of silence. Booing a player who was boarded as he left the ice. Hitting said player with crap while he was on the bench. And drawing a penalty for throwing shit on the ice. thumbs-up.gif

That's probably because I just made it up. smile.gif


And yeah, Philly fans gonna Philly.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/Game-of-Thrones-dragon-booed-at-Philadelphia-stop.html
post #22092 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

No I havent. Sounds interesting.

Those flyers fans were awesome last night. Cursing Caps players during the moment of silence. Booing a player who was boarded as he left the ice. Hitting said player with crap while he was on the bench. And drawing a penalty for throwing shit on the ice. thumbs-up.gif
For Flyers fans, That's positively genteel.

Unless you were being literal about throwing shit on the ice. That's more their style.
post #22093 of 24107
Betimes I just want to buy some basic bedding but no I can't do that also have to get bedskirt and shambs and "Europillows" and Lord knows what all else into the bargain. Am I the only person in the world who has zero use for these ridiculous accesselries?
post #22094 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Betimes I just want to buy some basic bedding but no I can't do that also have to get bedskirt and shambs and "Europillows" and Lord knows what all else into the bargain. Am I the only person in the world who has zero use for these ridiculous accesselries?

Just go down to the local thrift store and buy some nice basic sheets. You can buy just what you want without having to get a bunch of froufrou accessories.
post #22095 of 24107
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

Just go down to the local thrift store and buy some nice basic sheets. You can buy just what you want without having to get a bunch of froufrou accessories.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get