or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1471

post #22051 of 24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Honeycrisp apples are the best breed of apple. No two ways about it

Only if they were grown in Michigan (or maybe elsewhere in the midwest). The ones that come from Washington are usually shit because they weren't bred for those conditions.
post #22052 of 24114
I know this is going to seem like one of those Linkadessen posts where you think the content is not a true event because it has a magical realist quality to it or whatever. Irregardless, I just got a ad on my Facebook page for "Christian Comedian Just Peppi." Of course you know what I did next I clicked on "Why the Hell am I Getting this Ad?" Facebook told me I got the ad because they're trying to reach people who are interested in Christian music, of which they think I am interested. I am not.
post #22053 of 24114

I'm a pleb, but Granny Smith are the only apple for me.

post #22054 of 24114

for eating raw? gimme a fuji all day long

 

granny smith are a classic for pies tho. i've been enjoying the apple slices in salad, and occasionally sautéed

post #22055 of 24114

On the food theme: the paleo diet. How could anybody handle so much meat? I get queasy just looking at meat.

post #22056 of 24114
Thought you were a pro at handling meat
post #22057 of 24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Thought you were a pro at handling meat

This gave me a much-needed chuckle. 

post #22058 of 24114
I was in line at Starbuck people ahead of me was like "Can we have baked goods for free?" The person behind the counter was like "No, we give them away at closing time of 11:00 or so but it is only 8:30 now." And then the customers were like "So you can't give us free baked goods?"

Maybe I just got a stubborn pridefulness to me, but I never ask for free merchelndise. Heck I often refuse when people try to give me free merchelndise. I can't even imagine asking for free-bees a second time after having just been turned down of request.
post #22059 of 24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I was in line at Starbuck people ahead of me was like "Can we have baked goods for free?" The person behind the counter was like "No, we give them away at closing time of 11:00 or so but it is only 8:30 now." And then the customers were like "So you can't give us free baked goods?"

Maybe I just got a stubborn pridefulness to me, but I never ask for free merchelndise. Heck I often refuse when people try to give me free merchelndise. I can't even imagine asking for free-bees a second time after having just been turned down of request.

I think that the biggest problem on the table here is "baked goods"! Enjoy your diabetes, freeloaders.

post #22060 of 24114
Oh goodness.
post #22061 of 24114
Let's not forget about glutens they can really do a number on the health of the corpo.
post #22062 of 24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Let's not forget about glutens they can really do a number on the health of the corpo.

Yeah. I'm having to quit grains/cereals entirely as I'm finding that glutens really mess with my gastroparesis. Well, all food does, but I don't have it in me to go breatharian.

post #22063 of 24114
I'm on the verge of quitting life entirely as I'm finding that idiocy really messes with my menteparesis

(9)
post #22064 of 24114
Oh my.
post #22065 of 24114
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

I'm on the verge of quitting life entirely as I'm finding that idiocy really messes with my menteparesis

(9)

Glad I could make somebody laugh.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get