or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1355

post #20311 of 24151
I've had like 12 kids come by. Good thing my wife insisted we get the Costco sized bag of candy. confused.gif
post #20312 of 24151
Same boat here. Two trick or treat sessions, 6 lbs of candy, 5 kids total.
post #20313 of 24151
It's almost 6:15 here and we haven't had a single person come yet. We live in the middle of a nice suburb with tons of kids. WTF am I going to do with all this candy?
post #20314 of 24151
No kids here. I love where I live.
post #20315 of 24151
My Nixon mask scared a little boy. Parents find it funny though. (*except this one lil pussy's mom. She did not.)
post #20316 of 24151

Put her on your enemies list.

post #20317 of 24151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

My Nixon mask scared a little boy. Parents find it funny though. (*except this one lil pussy's mom. She did not.)

You know who needs a few inches of Reveller. Assert your dominance.
post #20318 of 24151
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

It's almost 6:15 here and we haven't had a single person come yet. We live in the middle of a nice suburb with tons of kids. WTF am I going to do with all this candy?


i think people "destination" trick o treat these days... seems like a couple streets in our town decorate hardcore and get hit super hard... we took my 10 mo old "freshwater shark" out and one lady told us last year she gave out 1500 pieces of candy

post #20319 of 24151
I have a Sir Wilfrid Laurier mask that I wore for Halloween this year. All the parents loved it they was like "Awesome it's Louis St. Laurent!!!" (I didn't correct them I figured they was close enough.)
post #20320 of 24151
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post


i think people "destination" trick o treat these days... seems like a couple streets in our town decorate hardcore and get hit super hard... we took my 10 mo old "freshwater shark" out and one lady told us last year she gave out 1500 pieces of candy
Of course, as soon as I posted that nobody had shown up...kids started showing up. Whew!
post #20321 of 24151
Your belt line is safe. And now that Jared Fogle is behind bars, so are the kids.
post #20322 of 24151

There wasn't a single light on on our block.

post #20323 of 24151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

My Nixon mask scared a little boy. Parents find it funny though. (*except this one lil pussy's mom. She did not.)

Great mask to have..icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #20324 of 24151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

My Nixon mask scared a little boy. Parents find it funny though. (*except this one lil pussy's mom. She did not.)

post #20325 of 24151
You know it birdman. nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get