or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 1343

post #20131 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

In the hinterlands > 100k is still a pretty decent wage. I'm just astonished someone in their mid-50s has to finance a used car and finds a 33k new car unobtainable. I've known him for a decade and am positive he's pretty much lives paycheque to paycheque.

I'll be honest though, with interest rates at 0.9%, I would finance everything I can. Heck, I just financed 100% of two cars because why pay money today when interest rates are so low.

Obviously that isn't the moral of the story, and like others I don't get how a guy in his 50's is living paycheck to paycheck.
post #20132 of 24461
Lmao at poorz who don't qualify for 0.01% financing.

I guess that's reserved for those of us in the 900+ credit score club.
post #20133 of 24461
Took the wife to buy a new car last week was gonna pay cash . They had 1 k rebate and 0% for 5 years fuck yeah. Guess 870 credit score helped
post #20134 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Took the wife to buy a new car last week was gonna pay cash . They had 1 k rebate and 0% for 5 years fuck yeah. Guess 870 credit score helped

Damn brah that's 1000 credit score at least no need 2 be modest. How 2 crack into 1K club?
post #20135 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Lmao at poorz who don't qualify for 0.01% financing.

I guess that's reserved for those of us in the 900+ credit score club.

On a used car? Unlikely.
post #20136 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

On a used car? Unlikely.

Yeah, for plebs like you.
post #20137 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Lmao at poorz who don't qualify for 0.01% financing.

I guess that's reserved for those of us in the 900+ credit score club.


Are you the same one who posted in another threak about spending hours on the phone talking to customer service and still having your bill screwed up?
post #20138 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Are you the same one who posted in another threak about spending hours on the phone talking to customer service and still having your bill screwed up?

No that was Poorbaire.
post #20139 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Are you the same one who posted in another threak about spending hours on the phone talking to customer service and still having your bill screwed up?

I think he's also that $200k earning second year. What ever happened to him?
post #20140 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

The cult of the mom has produced some hilariously self-centered and obnoxious people.
That's precisely the reason why I vowed to never become a mother.
post #20141 of 24461
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

That's precisely the reason why I vowed to never become a mother.

You're truly a forward thinking individual on that one.
post #20142 of 24461
Why am I always be losing my collard stays got to take them out of one shirt and put them in another?
post #20143 of 24461
Are your collard stays....green?
post #20144 of 24461
Of course what other color would they be?
post #20145 of 24461
A fellow dog walker /owner (whom I don't like) told me earlier that she was going to go home and eat some specific kind of soup, as her bowels needed a rinse.

Why on earth would you tell me that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get