or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 968

post #14506 of 14520
When I was a youngster my grandfather did drink Old Milwaukee. I loved the shade of red in their logo.

(He sometimes drank Blatz too if it was on sale price.)
post #14507 of 14520
I don't get renewal of vows. (My friends at the brewpub were trying to convince me to do it basically make it a vacation to Hawaii.)
post #14508 of 14520
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Old Milwaukee is like 8 times better than Milwaukee's Best

For certain occasions… like eating ridiculously hot buffalo wings… I like to ice chill a 30 pack of Miller High Life. It's gotta be on the edge of freezing and you eat a blazing wing, then pound the beer… it's so shitty it circles back around to being fantastic. (or at least 8 times better than Miller Lite! happy.gif)
post #14509 of 14520
Lot of times I think people invite me to holiday celebrations because they think I got a loneliness to me. But usually that's not true I just fill my days with tasks of accomplishment.
post #14510 of 14520
WTF are these goofy shorts and how on earth are they $1,200? (YOOX btw)

post #14511 of 14520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

WTF are these goofy shorts and how on earth are they $1,200? (YOOX btw)

 

 

Quality stitching, fabric, and hardware... I rather buy this than a pair of nice walnut bluchers..

 

Unfortunately, jorts (jean shorts) still rears its ugly head..

post #14512 of 14520
Betimes I wonder what would happen if one were to place Kira in the same room as Ethanm.
post #14513 of 14520

What kind of weapons are available in this room? Not that I'd seek to use them or anything...

post #14514 of 14520
Yesterday a person besaid to me "How come you are not married you seem like a nice guy." How are you supposed to answer when a person asks why you are not married?
post #14515 of 14520
"Why are you?"
post #14516 of 14520
In this case, the person who asked was also not married. (I think that's pretty unusual.)
post #14517 of 14520
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Yesterday a person besaid to me "How come you are not married you seem like a nice guy." How are you supposed to answer when a person asks why you are not married?

"Because I'm gay"
post #14518 of 14520

Resorting to a foreign object instead of your bare hands? How milquetoast.

post #14519 of 14520
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

In this case, the person who asked was also not married. (I think that's pretty unusual.)

Then ad an aren't to my previous post.
post #14520 of 14520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira View Post



Quality stitching, fabric, and hardware... I rather buy this than a pair of nice walnut bluchers..

Unfortunately, jorts (jean shorts) still rears its ugly head..


Unless they were hand made in alpaca with diamond hardware, you can't justify $1200 for a pair of jorts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get