or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 904

post #13546 of 13560

@L'Incandescent, have you graded my exam yet? As you know, I don't accept any grades less than a 95.

post #13547 of 13560
Good news: it is 95.
Bad news: it is out of 200.
post #13548 of 13560

Reported to the department chair.

post #13549 of 13560
Every year someone sends out an e-mail to everyone at my place of work reminding them about Talk Like A Pirate Day. I think it is supposed to be funny or wacky or something like that but here's the thing I do not care about it I mean like even a little bit.
post #13550 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Good news: it is 95.
Bad news: it is out of 200.

This is random, but this reminds me of college.

When I was a freshman, I was one of those idiots who wanted to take the pre-dental courses. So, I enrolled in Bio 101 -- a weeder, introductory course.

The first exam, I got a 95% and was fucking ecstatic. I thought I could "do this shit."

The second exam, I got a 38% or something, lol.

I dropped it after that second exam. We had an insane grace period as freshmen where you had like 2 months (maybe even longer, it's been so long I don't remember, fuck) to take a course and be able to drop it.
post #13551 of 13560
I had a cold three weeks ago and now I am back to health but I've still got flems and mucids in my pulmons.
post #13552 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Good news: it is 95.
Bad news: it is out of 200.

Be careful, Youngsters do not do sarcasm very well nowadays...
post #13553 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Every year someone sends out an e-mail to everyone at my place of work reminding them about Talk Like A Pirate Day. I think it is supposed to be funny or wacky or something like that but here's the thing I do not care about it I mean like even a little bit.
Ye scurvy dog!
post #13554 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Every year someone sends out an e-mail to everyone at my place of work reminding them about Talk Like A Pirate Day. I think it is supposed to be funny or wacky or something like that but here's the thing I do not care about it I mean like even a little bit.

This guy in my office building decided to bring it up to me in the elevator yesterday. He has never even spoken to me before, but for some reason he felt Talk Like A Pirate Day would break the ice (relieve social tension).
post #13555 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

This guy in my office building decided to bring it up to me in the elevator yesterday. He has never even spoken to me before, but for some reason he felt Talk Like A Pirate Day would break the ice (relieve social tension).

What a lot of bollocks...

Talk like a pirate day...

Are you gone mad?

You want to relieve social tension ..

Allow porn on computers.
post #13556 of 13560
That relives sexual tension. Not always the same thing.
post #13557 of 13560
I don't get what SF members are always so gazing intently at off-camera while they're having their fit pic taken
post #13558 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I don't get what SF members are always so gazing intently at off-camera while they're having their fit pic taken

Bummed you can't make virtual eye contact as you're milking your lizard?
post #13559 of 13560
It actually legitimately annoys me sometimes. This has been the standard SF pose since before I joined, so I don't know how it started.
post #13560 of 13560
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

It actually legitimately annoys me sometimes. This has been the standard SF pose since before I joined, so I don't know how it started.

 

It's cool to appear uninterested in the things you are interested in. Don't you know?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get