or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 855

post #12811 of 15012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I can't even believe how different of a person you are than me, every day you say one more thing that I want to uppercut you for.

He probably wears shorts, and drinks beer, too.
post #12812 of 15012
^ I would venture to guess that he's bullshitting pB! nod[1].gif
post #12813 of 15012
He probably listens to Levon Helm, too.
post #12814 of 15012
No, I really don't like Led Zeppelin but recognize the talent. For some reason people get really offended when they hear someone say Led Zeppelin sucks. It's amusing.

I pretty much only listen to Beach House, Grimes, No Joy, and 93.1 Amor out of Paterson NJ.
post #12815 of 15012
Well saying they "suck" is silly because they clearly don't suck the way Nickelback or the Goo Goo Dolls suck, but ok... even though I'm with pB on this one. happy.gif
post #12816 of 15012
I hate everyone.
post #12817 of 15012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I can't even believe how different of a person you are than me, every day you say one more thing that I want to uppercut you for.

Also this is kind of my whole schtick.
post #12818 of 15012
I could never really get into Zep, either, and I went through a pretty big classic rock phase when I was a teenager. I've tried, but I just don't dig them. Hugely important/talented/influential and all of that, but they don't appeal to me for whatever reason.
post #12819 of 15012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I hate everyone.

Samesies!
post #12820 of 15012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

That is not what Ace Frehley says.

I wonder what Jizzy Pearl thinks about Rush?
post #12821 of 15012
I have a certain number of Portuguese speaking FB friends what end their posted messages with "rsrsrs." (That is like the Portuguese "hehehe.") They often put "rsrsrs" after messages that aren't really funny. Sort of like if I were to post "It was an overcast day today didn't like that too much hehehe."
post #12822 of 15012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I could never really get into Zep, either, and I went through a pretty big classic rock phase when I was a teenager. I've tried, but I just don't dig them. Hugely important/talented/influential and all of that, but they don't appeal to me for whatever reason.

You ever listen to:

In the Evening
Friends
Thank You
Achilles Last Stand

I love Zeppelin, but do not respect how they made some of their songs.
post #12823 of 15012
Recently I've listed to whole discography and it was a bit underwhelming(if you expect it to be some GOAT rock band), there are some good songs and albums but overall I prefer other bands.
post #12824 of 15012

This might be veering into CE territory but we have 10x as many people in the US as we did in 1860 yet the same amount of Senators.

post #12825 of 15012
facepalm.gif

This is dumb and wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get