or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things you just don't get - Page 704

post #10546 of 13494
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I did this in high school We had to design a school, mine was shaped like a huge cock and balls.

Did you go to high school in the 60's and end up designing my high school?

Because the original structure was shaped like a dick (with a few cancerous growths). The classrooms were located in two big circles that connected to a long shaft that ran off to the side containing a long hallway with lockers, administrative offices, auditorium, etc.

looked kind of like this but thicker (and with the balls hanging closer together):
Code:
    /O
====
    \O
post #10547 of 13494
Obviously the things like the gym and the auditorium just bulged out of the side of the shaft, so the aerial view is a little less dickish, but a map of the lockers/classrooms was 100% cock.
post #10548 of 13494

Just got this email from our HOA prez:

 


"I had a few homeowners email me yesterday because they almost hit children who were sitting on skateboards and could not be seen by drivers reversing out of their drives, or the kids were riding bicycles down the sidewalks and could not be seen.

 

This should be very frightening to all those with kids and all those who are driving."


 

Ok, a couple of things. Are kids so lazy these days that they can't stand on their skateboards like a normal hooligan? And after almost hitting one of them, who goes and fires off emails to the HOA board? Also, as a childless driver, should I really be terrified of these potential hazards?

post #10549 of 13494
I might have posted this one before, because I remember thinking it before. And now I have been reminded - why are hot dogs sold in packs of 10, but hot dog buns in packs of 8? What am I supposed to do with the 2 extra dogs? Or 6 extra buns if I get another pack?

My first instinct is to double stuff the last two buns but maybe there's a better way. But curse you meat packers and bun bakers for putting me in this untenable position!!
post #10550 of 13494
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthewazzu View Post
 

Just got this email from our HOA prez:

 


"I had a few homeowners email me yesterday because they almost hit children who were sitting on skateboards and could not be seen by drivers reversing out of their drives, or the kids were riding bicycles down the sidewalks and could not be seen.

 

This should be very frightening to all those with kids and all those who are driving."


 

Ok, a couple of things. Are kids so lazy these days that they can't stand on their skateboards like a normal hooligan? And after almost hitting one of them, who goes and fires off emails to the HOA board? Also, as a childless driver, should I really be terrified of these potential hazards?

 

Don't kids always start by sitting on their boards?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I might have posted this one before, because I remember thinking it before. And now I have been reminded - why are hot dogs sold in packs of 10, but hot dog buns in packs of 8? What am I supposed to do with the 2 extra dogs? Or 6 extra buns if I get another pack?

My first instinct is to double stuff the last two buns but maybe there's a better way. But curse you meat packers and bun bakers for putting me in this untenable position!!

 

My instinct is always to double stuff the two buns, and also:

 

Quote:
So, I figured it out, why hot dogs come in packages of ten and hot dog buns come in packages of eight. See, the thing is, life doesn't always work out according to plan so be happy with what you've got, because you can always get a hot dog.
post #10551 of 13494
Some of the kids in my neighborhood like to lay on their stomachs and ride a skateboard down the street. They do this RIGHT BEHIND parked cars. All it would take is one dude backing up and they're pancaked.

Well, that, or if they hit a pinecone. *splat*

Quote:
Also, as a childless driver, should I really be terrified of these potential hazards?
I hit some dude who was biking on the sidewalk (in Athens GA). I was getting ready to make a right on red, pulled out, and he comes off the sidewalk (against the red) and smashes into my car. Goes flying over my hood and crumples on the ground. He sprung right up, looked around in panic, grabbed his disintegrated bike and ran off. I had no idea wtf. Fortunately he hit the wheel so I barely had any damage.
post #10552 of 13494
I stick the extra dogs in my bum. Try it, you'll like it.
post #10553 of 13494
But I told you, I don't have enough buns! You did mean to type bun there, didn't you?
post #10554 of 13494
This guy in my office had a huge heart attack 5 months ago. He is back and in good health. He used to have a really red face, but no longer does. I kind of miss the red face.
post #10555 of 13494

Maybe the heart attack cleared him out like a good cough. 

post #10556 of 13494
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I stick the extra dogs in my bum. Try it, you'll like it.

I saw a hot chic today, really pretty damn hot, in a black t-shirt with white letters that said, "I POOPEP TODAY." I thought of you. True story.
post #10557 of 13494
When hot chicks poop it comes out as raspberry sherbet. True story.
post #10558 of 13494
at the end of the day, is there anything funnier than the thought of somebody shitting their pants while out in public?


can't think of anything.
post #10559 of 13494
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I might have posted this one before, because I remember thinking it before. And now I have been reminded - why are hot dogs sold in packs of 10, but hot dog buns in packs of 8? What am I supposed to do with the 2 extra dogs? Or 6 extra buns if I get another pack?

My first instinct is to double stuff the last two buns but maybe there's a better way. But curse you meat packers and bun bakers for putting me in this untenable position!!

Immediately reminded me of this scene from a childhood movie I have fond memories of.
post #10560 of 13494

How have those CM WAYWRN goons not run AAS out of town? That guy dresses like a looney tune.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things you just don't get