or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Movies that blow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Movies that blow - Page 36

post #526 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
Way too many monkeys. Always been suspicious of an overabundance of monkeys. I feel when there's a weak plot, there's a temptation to throw in monkeys.

Monkeys and helicopters.
post #527 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homme View Post
Just saw 'There Will be Blood'. First time i have considered walking out of a movie in a long itme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
I watched the apparently brilliant and poignant and powerful and so on 'There Will Be Blood' the other day. Personally I thought it was kinda boring. Also watched the undeniably crappy (but kinda fun in it's 'Im tired and dont care' kind of way) Ghost Rider.
There Will Be Blood. What the hell are the critics smoking - it blows because it falls way short of the acclaim. Daniel Day Lewis - more like There Will Be Ham. Boring as hell.
post #528 of 718
Any WWF(wrestling movie) movie
Out of Africa
Norman, is that you?
post #529 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
There Will Be Blood.

What the hell are the critics smoking - it blows because it falls way short of the acclaim.

Daniel Day Lewis - more like There Will Be Ham.

Boring as hell.

It could have been better. I definitely think he deserved the Academy Award, but the movie, on its own, was pretty weak.
post #530 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
Out of Africa
Really? I love that movie.
post #531 of 718
I thought the Forbidden Kingdom was pretty bad. Also Jumper and Hitmen.
post #532 of 718
Strange Wilderness.

My brother-in-law BOUGHT it for some possessed reason. It'd be insulting to the glass if I even used it as a coaster.
post #533 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Seriously? Even with Angelina Jolie?

You say that like it was a good thing.
post #534 of 718
The Happening... dear god it was bad!
post #535 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgekko View Post
You say that like it was a good thing.

Well, I find Angelina Jolie nice to look at, and once in a while she seems to act pretty well, when she's not being pretty.
post #536 of 718
Thread Starter 
Ya...so...Semipro...yah.
post #537 of 718
10,000 B.C.

what a complete waste of time.


i knew it before i even rented it, just that i had a free rental that night and all the ones i wanted were already checked out. i cringed picking up that dvd, but it was a free rental so what could i do.
post #538 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe View Post
10,000 B.C.

what a complete waste of time.


i knew it before i even rented it, just that i had a free rental that night and all the ones i wanted were already checked out. i cringed picking up that dvd, but it was a free rental so what could i do.

I almost felt ashamed watching it on a 9-hour flight.
post #539 of 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Well, I find Angelina Jolie nice to look at, and once in a while she seems to act pretty well, when she's not being pretty.

She's on the down slope in hotness -- not that she won't always be sexy, which is a different thing -- and I've never been overly impressed by anything she's done. I haven't seen that movie about Daniel Pearl which apparently earned her quite a few plaudits so I won't shut the door on her completely.
post #540 of 718
Closer is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Mike Nichols is ruining his career.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Movies that blow