Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Punk Attitude DVD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Punk Attitude DVD

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Just watching this doc. -- pretty good as they go. Agnostic Front, Rollins, Jello, great stuff from X, Weirdos, Screamers. Rollins is actually funny in this one.
post #2 of 6
I saw this on cable. Pretty entertaining. I always find Rollins interesting to listen to, regardless if he's being full of shit or not. I saw him do spoken word a few times in the 80s and it was always a gutblasting good time.

Def one of the better punk documentaries I've seen, and I've seen a lot!
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
Agnostic Front, Rollins, Jello, great stuff from X, Weirdos, Screamers. Rollins is actually funny in this one.
"One Trad voice. With pride I'll keep on striving till I die and never, never will I back out. The streets remain in heart without a doubt. One Trad voice."
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav
"One Trad voice. With pride I'll keep on striving till I die and never, never will I back out. The streets remain in heart without a doubt. One Trad voice."

Yo V,

that was some mad-shit.

Check it:

Jealous Cowards
Try to con[troll]
Rise above,
we're gonna
Rise above.
post #5 of 6
WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR ABUSE...TRY TO STOP US, IT'S NO USE!!


too bad it was all downhill for them after Rollins joined.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
Yo V, that was some mad-shit. Check it: Jealous Cowards Try to con[troll] Rise above, we're gonna Rise above.
I'm on that tip H... "societys arm's out of control rise above we're gonna rise above think there smart cant think for themselves rise above we're gonna rise above laugh at us behind our backs (cuz we're Trads) rise above we're gonna rise above i find satisfaction in what they lack rise above we're gonna rise above"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Punk Attitude DVD