or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › My neighbor is nuts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My neighbor is nuts. - Page 5

post #61 of 77
Can't you just wake up at say 4:00am, step out side and fire a shotgun? The smell of gun powder should serve as a deterant.

(Yeah, I saw where firing a weapon could get you in trouble but that's why you should do it at 4:00am)
post #62 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post
my first thought bambi burgers
Mmmmm.
post #63 of 77
As a comparison, yesterday a story in the local news was about a moose that got stuck in a suburban neighbourhood up here. Police and Fish and Wildlife officers tranquilized it and took it out to the mountains.

Here's a quotation from a resident. I think it reflects common sentiment toward wildlife in my area, as compared to some of the comments from posters in this thread. Speaking about moose, deer, coyotes, etc. entering city areas:

"It's never been a problem. We're the ones infringing on its territory."
post #64 of 77
I think you did a good thing, in his mind he may hate deers or other animals for what ever reason (eating flowers whatever) and to be honest that is his right, his mind is his own world.

However, his body is in my world and I think its bad to hurt something that has no bad intentions, I would have stopped him as well.

Good on you
post #65 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
^I must really be going down hill; I'm even on a noob's ignore list...

Sorry asshole, I didn't read the entire thread. Like most women who get upset over nothing, I'm sure you'll get over this in time.
post #66 of 77
This is where bottle rockets come in handy. For him to shoot at deer and you to shoot at him.
post #67 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqpablon View Post
Sorry asshole, I didn't read the entire thread. Like most women who get upset over nothing, I'm sure you'll get over this in time.


Noob violence is on the rise.
post #68 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
This is where bottle rockets come in handy. For him to shoot at deer and you to shoot at him.

nice finale, like a bambee meets tarantino movie
post #69 of 77
I would have shot it, perfectly legal in NY if its on your own property. Venison is the best meat! Thank God for the NRA!
post #70 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
I would have shot it, perfectly legal in NY if its on your own property. Venison is the best meat! Thank God for the NRA!

USA USA USA USA
post #71 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli View Post
I think you did a good thing, in his mind he may hate deers or other animals for what ever reason (eating flowers whatever) and to be honest that is his right, his mind is his own world.

However, his body is in my world and I think its bad to hurt something that has no bad intentions, I would have stopped him as well.

Good on you

What the hell happened to you, Fulcannelli? Its like you're a gay druid now or something.
post #72 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
What the hell happened to you, Fulcannelli? Its like you're a gay druid now or something.

LOL, i know, I re-read this and its pathetic. Ill man up and return to normal service. thanks for the cop on.
post #73 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcannelli View Post
LOL, i know, I re-read this and its pathetic. Ill man up and return to normal service. thanks for the cop on.

Just blame it on the weed. Thats what I always do.
post #74 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
Just blame it on the weed. Thats what I always do.

Thanks for the Sig
post #75 of 77
to echo previous statements...deer are a nuisance

I could post a similar thread about my neighbor who was nuts because she used to feed the deer (she literally had plastic flowers in her garden so its not like having them around would destroy anything she cared about). It is illegal to feed deer, at least in our area, and the police instructed her to stop.

The guy isnt abusing the deer...he is actually probably helping them. Chasing them the fuck out of his yard with a broom will probably teach the little deer to be scared of humans as it well should be.
Actually hurting the deer would be bad but non damaging rock tossing or stick swinging is not a problem and saves you from having to call animal control over a deer problem (they will come fix your deer problem...often the same way hunters do it)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › My neighbor is nuts.