or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › My neighbor is nuts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My neighbor is nuts. - Page 4

post #46 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
Would you prefer he shot it? He'd be within his rights. I've shot squirrels that lived in my attic. I think it's perfectly justified if they are damaging your property.
Every city I've ever lived in had an ordinance prohibiting discharging a firearm within city limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Since deer are a game animal, I'd assume the DNR in your state would have looked down upon killing of a deer outside of season by someone without a permit.
Hunting out of season is a serious offense; usually a fine, plus confiscation of the firearm involved.

And yes, I understand urban deer can be a nuisance. There are better ways to deal with the situation than beating and/or killing them.
post #47 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota rube View Post
Every city I've ever lived in had an ordinance prohibiting discharging a firearm within city limits.

.

BB gun
post #48 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Where did I grow up and what are my political views?

bump. . .
post #49 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
Would you prefer he shot it? He'd be within his rights. I've shot squirrels that lived in my attic. I think it's perfectly justified if they are damaging your property.

Most cities don't allow you to shoot anything inside the city limits. This includes bow's, unless it's bow hunting season, and even then most cities won't allow that inside their city limits.

There are better ways to deal with invasive animals.
post #50 of 77
^I must really be going down hill; I'm even on a noob's ignore list...
post #51 of 77
Ignoring you is step 3 in the sign up process to post on this site.
post #52 of 77
That explains a lot.
post #53 of 77
Thread Starter 
It's illegal in my town to discharge a firearm. paired with the fact that the cops have nothing better to do in my area, the neighborhood would have been blocked off and his house would have been surrounded with SWAT.
post #54 of 77
That's what suppressors are for.
post #55 of 77
Seriously, use a knife. Much quieter than a firearm, still very effective. Come on, this isn't rocket surgery.
post #56 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Seriously, use a knife. Much quieter than a firearm, still very effective. Come on, this isn't rocket surgery.

I suggest piano wire or a telephone cord. There is no blood unless you really get into it.
post #57 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post
I suggest piano wire or a telephone cord. There is no blood unless you really get into it.

It is a fawn. . . you need a knife to butcher it anyway. Unless you are some kind of sicko that doesn't like deer veal.
post #58 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Unless you are some kind of sicko that doesn't like deer veal.

I'm a vegetarian.
post #59 of 77
if you have a deer nuisance problem, then a crossbow is your best friend. if it is good enough for poachers then it is good enough for me.
post #60 of 77
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › My neighbor is nuts.