or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Excellent Investigation
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sartorial Excellent Investigation

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Did any 1 notice this man in the photo, at the convention? I think I saw him , from the Asprey sale,after waking from my nap.

If it's true, he's posting secret within the forum, or perhaps only reading.

post #2 of 20
"No one expects the sartorial inquisition!"

©2006, Film Noir Buff. Please don't sue me, FNB.
post #3 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara
"No one expects the sartorial inquisition!"
After your photo of Brioni, I started an investigation on you too.
post #4 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara
"No one expects the sartorial inquisition!"

©2006, Film Noir Buff. Please don't sue me, FNB.

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as style, elegance and an almost fanatical devotion to Paris Custom Shirts...
post #5 of 20
Vaclav- I love your signature!!!
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7
Vaclav- I love your signature!!!

Thank you Scnupe,

I hope we can become, better as friends.
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Thank you Scnupe,

I hope we can become, better as friends.


Indeed, as friends, better we will become.
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7
Indeed, as friends, better we will become.
Do you want , to be an S1W, for the true Trad? We have 1 position open.
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Do you want , to be an S1W, for the true Trad?

We have 1 position open.


How about Professor Scnupe or Terminator S?

And you would be Chuck V.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7
How about Professor Scnupe or Terminator S?


Yeah, get the tweed, madras, and flannel on,
count down to armaggedon.
Professor Schupe, tell 'em what time it is...
post #11 of 20
V-
I feel the woman in the foreground with the cafe is not happy.
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
V-
I feel the woman in the foreground with the cafe is not happy.

I was standing next to her and she was bitching the entire time about being too cold. It was ponderous.
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I was standing next to her and she was bitching the entire time about being too cold. It was ponderous.


I felt comfortable,without much cold. Those Italians, they didn't complain (a photo I wish we had).
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav
I felt comfortable,without much cold. Those Italians, they didn't complain (a photo I wish we had).

Suave, quite they were. Meet, I wish we did.
post #15 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7
How about Professor Scnupe

Perfect,I hope your beret matches

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Sartorial Excellent Investigation