or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Motorcycles - Page 423

post #6331 of 6912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Yea, clipons suck on the street man. Never again.

Even the chickens under the porch know that.tongue.gif
post #6332 of 6912
Yeah gonna swap bars after my final tomorrow and hope I have time for a test ride before driving home to PA.
post #6333 of 6912

If it would ever get above 40 and stop raining, maybe I could get some riding in.

post #6334 of 6912
post #6335 of 6912
The bar stuff just reminded me...

Should I try to bend back my SM bars or just use them as is. I realized they were a bit bent from a drop. It's not bad though. I didn't notice till I took them off.
post #6336 of 6912
Depends on the bend. If they are pinched in any way, probably not. Bars are cheap though bro, you can get some Bikemasters for like $20 and rattlecan them whatever color you want.
post #6337 of 6912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Depends on the bend. If they are pinched in any way, probably not. Bars are cheap though bro, you can get some Bikemasters for like $20 and rattlecan them whatever color you want.

Pinched?

I'd probably use them as is if they couldn't be bent. They're impossible to find their days. Don't know much about bike masters.


There were eBay riser clip ons I saw for 50 or so bucks, but I'm not sure they'd be safe. I want to try them out, but I'd rather not have them randomly explode. Is that a legit fear?
post #6338 of 6912
I guess the question is, how important are handlebars to you? For me, enough to either spend a little money or go with a legit brand.
post #6339 of 6912
So I've been tucking cash away since Xmas into a motorcycle fund. I just counted it and I have 4k in cash. I'm thinking I'll have enough to pay cash for my Harley by 2020. smile.gif
post #6340 of 6912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

So I've been tucking cash away since Xmas into a motorcycle fund. I just counted it and I have 4k in cash. I'm thinking I'll have enough to pay cash for my Harley by 2020. smile.gif

https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0
post #6341 of 6912
Wow. Nike has really taken their ad campaign in a different direction.
post #6342 of 6912
post #6343 of 6912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

I guess the question is, how important are handlebars to you? For me, enough to either spend a little money or go with a legit brand.

 

Yeah, I'm just going to see if the bars can be bent back and reuse those. If they can't be bent back, I'll just live with the minor deformity that I never noticed till I took them off.

post #6344 of 6912
New chain and sprockets getting put on this thursday.

Looking forward to feeling the difference of going down to 17T
post #6345 of 6912

Uhhh, just realized that my bars don't have a place to mount a brake fluid reservoir (ie no threading on the handlebars...). I can't seem to find what the mount would be called. Any advice?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

New chain and sprockets getting put on this thursday.

Looking forward to feeling the difference of going down to 17T

 

Wait.... Down to a 17? Wtf were you at? I just moved up to a 16t!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles