or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Motorcycles - Page 332

post #4966 of 4975
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I have seen a fair amount of motorcyclists out the last couple days as we have been getting above 50. It makes me want to do so, but with all the salt, sand, and other grime, there is no chance.

I think I saw my first sportbike in philly today. I was standing in front of a gas station waiting for a bus and I heard him pull in to fill up. I wouldn't ride now either. Not until they clear the streets. A LOT of pot holes out as well.

Although, the douchebags on dirt bikes and quads are out in full force. I guess the Philly police don't try to stop them since they just cause more damage.
post #4967 of 4975
Yea Philly bike culture is really something else. I know from watching videos of that Meek Mill rapper. Been seeing a lot of bikes out down here in NC. Breaks my heart to see all the sportbikes lowered and stretched. What's the point?

Picking up my bike tonight hopefully with those PR4s
post #4968 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post

I was thinking about some new tires. I opted for that stupid tire and wheel protection plan. Maybe I should jam a screw in one...
Was it from Greater Boston Motorsports? I got one of those from them when I bought my bike. Had some buyers' remorse, but surprisingly, it easily paid for itself. Needed at least two replacements from screws and things.
post #4969 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post


Was it from Greater Boston Motorsports? I got one of those from them when I bought my bike. Had some buyers' remorse, but surprisingly, it easily paid for itself. Needed at least two replacements from screws and things.

 

Riverside. Yeah I would endeavor to *make certain* it paid for itself. But I'm leaving the country for a couple of years soon. =/

post #4970 of 4975
PR4s felt weird at first but I'm really coming around to them. They feel a lot more stable and don't need as much lean to maintain speed.
post #4971 of 4975
Buddy just got his Moto Guzzi V7 Classic delivered to my place on Saturday (I'm storing it in my parking spot for now).

Took it for a quick spin around the garage....not bad.
post #4972 of 4975
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

Buddy just got his Moto Guzzi V7 Classic delivered to my place on Saturday (I'm storing it in my parking spot for now).

Took it for a quick spin around the garage....not bad.

I thought that they went out of business? Isn't that what Billy Joel used to ride / collect?
post #4973 of 4975
Moto Guzzi is still alive and kicking

I am personally not very into them... I like the engine to be aligned with the wheels. Just looks weird the other way like Bimmer boxers.
post #4974 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Moto Guzzi is still alive and kicking

I am personally not very into them... I like the engine to be aligned with the wheels. Just looks weird the other way like Bimmer boxers.

Yeah - I'm the same. Not a fan of the boxer alignment at all.

I've yet to ride it on the road but from what I hear, you do 'feel' the difference in engine alignment.
post #4975 of 4975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tck13 View Post

I thought that they went out of business? Isn't that what Billy Joel used to ride / collect?
Hmmmmm....used to collect.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles