or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Motorcycles - Page 291

post #4351 of 4356
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

It does have ventilation holes but from what i hear the ventilation's minimal and it fogs up a lot.

My Gringo is shit for ventilation but I only wear it for very short distances when riding my scooter and hardly ever with the shield on.

I was on the highway this past weekend with my Arai and it would've been terrible had I been wearing the Gringo.

A dude I know got a Cyclewerks bike as well. He likes it a lot and it looks nice.

Ah, man that's quite disappointing. How do you know the Bullit has the same problems?

And I posted awhile ago that I decided against the cyclewerks, getting a tu20x!
post #4352 of 4356
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Ah, man that's quite disappointing. How do you know the Bullit has the same problems?

Read it on a more recent review...I'll see if I can dig it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

And I posted awhile ago that I decided against the cyclewerks, getting a tu20x!

Oh yeahhhhh. My bad. Still a nice bike though.
post #4353 of 4356
Can someone tell me what the main difference between the Speed Triple and Street Triple are?

Thinking about getting one of these bikes if I don't go with the Daytona 675.
post #4354 of 4356
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeitsjosh View Post

Can someone tell me what the main difference between the Speed Triple and Street Triple are?

Thinking about getting one of these bikes if I don't go with the Daytona 675.

375ccs, ~25whp, and I want to say about 50lbs

Both great bikes... I would probably go with the Speed Triple over the Street as I'd rather have the grunt over the nimbleness. That's more relevant to the kind of riding I do

Unless you plan on doing a ton of track days I'd probably pass on the Daytona.... Street Triple gives you everything it has but optimized for the street
post #4355 of 4356
Anyone here ridden an HP4?
post #4356 of 4356
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeitsjosh View Post

Can someone tell me what the main difference between the Speed Triple and Street Triple are?

Thinking about getting one of these bikes if I don't go with the Daytona 675.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

375ccs, ~25whp, and I want to say about 50lbs

Both great bikes... I would probably go with the Speed Triple over the Street as I'd rather have the grunt over the nimbleness. That's more relevant to the kind of riding I do

Unless you plan on doing a ton of track days I'd probably pass on the Daytona.... Street Triple gives you everything it has but optimized for the street

The street has a firmer ride than the softly sprung Speed but the Speed ha
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Motorcycles