or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › Valextra Bags and Wallets - Nice Stuff & Darn Cheap!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Valextra Bags and Wallets - Nice Stuff & Darn Cheap! - Page 2

post #16 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkin View Post
pics of card holders please

Here is one:





And the other looks like these but in a different color:

post #17 of 29
whats the inside of those look like?
post #18 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
I have two cards holders. One in tan and one in white. I may have showed them to you in the past.

You indeed did, however I'm more looking for a wallet which can hold cash and some cards instead of just a card holder.
If you can get anything like that, feel free to contact me.
post #19 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberts View Post
You indeed did, however I'm more looking for a wallet which can hold cash and some cards instead of just a card holder.
If you can get anything like that, feel free to contact me.

You bet I will!

I got a new piece earlier tonight but I need to take it to my shoe/bag guy before I can debut it.
It is pergamina white and some color must have rubbed off on it from another bag.
post #20 of 29
allright, keep me posted.
post #21 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberts View Post
allright, keep me posted.

I just realized it is missing the buckle for the shoulder strap.
post #22 of 29
I think i can live with a wallet without shoulderstrap
post #23 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberts View Post
I think i can live with a wallet without shoulderstrap

Yeah. But it's not a wallet. It's a super-cool bag/portfolio/organizer.
post #24 of 29
Is the Punch bag still available?
post #25 of 29
Are any of these Valextra Handbags still available to purchase and if so, being new to this site ( and possibly having missed the info directly in front of me) how would I go about purchasing one?
Thanks
ps...does any Saks still sell Valextra?
post #26 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylifeplus5 View Post
Are any of these Valextra Handbags still available to purchase and if so, being new to this site ( and possibly having missed the info directly in front of me) how would I go about purchasing one?
Thanks
ps...does any Saks still sell Valextra?

.nod Interested buyer here as well.
post #27 of 29
I'm interested as well.
post #28 of 29
Sorry needed to post twice so that I can send you a pm.
post #29 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by candicebag View Post
so many cheap handbag and good quality
come with me to the bag world,www.candicedesignerhandbag.com:)

I'd love to go the bag world with you. Do we have to pass through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops to get there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Other (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Other (Archive) › Valextra Bags and Wallets - Nice Stuff & Darn Cheap!