or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Do you do mescaline?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do you do mescaline?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 22
Daily.

post #3 of 22
Only when I can get the fresh buttons, the dried ones make me gag.

Why is this not a poll like the others?
post #4 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
Only when I can get the fresh buttons, the dried ones make me gag.

Why is this not a poll like the others?
Aldous Huxley feels it would be too strict.
post #5 of 22
Mescaline is one of the few psychedelics I haven't done.
post #6 of 22
I love mescaline. It is radicchio I can do without. Wait--this isn't a salad thread?
post #7 of 22
I have not tried it and have only encountered it once, but my guess is that mescaline cannot possibly be as good of a hallucinogen as LSD. LSD is the ultimate hallucinogen, rendering the inferior psilocybin (and probably mescaline) obsolete.
post #8 of 22
Why do I feel like StyleForum redux is sponsored in part by Hunter S Thompson?
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
Why do I feel like StyleForum redux is sponsored in part by Hunter S Thompson?

Boxed for truth
post #10 of 22
Do you think that people that are interested in fashion are more likely to do drugs?
post #11 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funeral Wog
Yes! Fashion people are more likely to socialise in middleclass circles and hence do drugs. Fashion makes you feel good and it makes you want to go out and socialize more.

Now what's mescaline?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/

Good resource with details. I have no experience with this drug at all, so I cannot attest to the accuracy of the 'Experiences' section.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funeral Wog
Yes! Fashion people are more likely to socialise in middleclass circles and hence do drugs. Fashion makes you feel good and it makes you want to go out and socialize more.

Now what's mescaline?
Fashion circles and middle-class don't usually correlate.

Middle-class people aren't also likely to do drugs in any ostensible form, whatever David Lynch may comment on.
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Salmon
Do you think that people that are interested in fashion are more likely to do drugs?

Judging by the general public image of the fashion industry, yes.

Absolutely. Fabulously.
post #14 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Judging by the general public image of the fashion industry, yes.

Absolutely. Fabulously.
Cheers darling.
post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
Judging by the general public image of the fashion industry, yes.
Allow me to be more precise: is an SFer more likely to do drugs than the average person? Keeping in mind that we have a number of family men, attorneys and other "respectable" people here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Do you do mescaline?