or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rag&Bone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rag&Bone - Page 9

post #121 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G
Yeah, you're just going to have to try them on. For me, i'd show some sock when walking (with my y3 and my onitsuka tigers). Any jean that does that isn't long enough for me. Even sitting, I don't think I should be showing any sock. Thats just my personal preference.


Yeah, sock sucks. I do take my dressy jeans a little shorter for two reasons: I like bootcuts for these jeans, and bootcuts just get so sloppy looking at the bottom when they are too long, and, also, I am often wearing a boot, so one will never see my sock, only the top of my boot, which, quite frankly, I don't mind showing off.
post #122 of 535
Just some shameless self promotion here. I'll have some RB1's up for sale in a size 30x30 as soon as I get a new USB cable for my camera so I can upload pics. If anyones on the fence about getting rome RB's just thought I'd let you know.
post #123 of 535
Mixed review. I find them a little too big in the thigh for my liking. However, the denim is amazing, and their 32 waist and length are just perfect on me. What other styles would be a little slimmer through the leg without being too slim, and where would I find them? I love this color, the dark indigo, so that would be what I'm looking for. Should I call Denimbar or something? Thanks.
post #124 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
Mixed review. I find them a little too big in the thigh for my liking. However, the denim is amazing, and their 32 waist and length are just perfect on me. What other styles would be a little slimmer through the leg without being too slim, and where would I find them? I love this color, the dark indigo, so that would be what I'm looking for. Should I call Denimbar or something? Thanks.

Try the RB6, which is slimmer, but similar in style and cut overall.
post #125 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Try the RB6, which is slimmer, but similar in style and cut overall.


Is that straight leg or bootcut? I am thinking that if I am going to go slimmer, I might be better off with a bootcut, because slim straight legs tend to look a little weird on me.
post #126 of 535
I just saw the black version of the RB6 on the AE website. You're right, those look pretty good. Where would I find the indigo version, I'm not a huge fan of black jeans?
post #127 of 535
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
I just saw the black version of the RB6 on the AE website. You're right, those look pretty good. Where would I find the indigo version, I'm not a huge fan of black jeans?

Try Mauro. He stocks R&Bs
post #128 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Try Mauro. He stocks R&Bs


I just called. The RB6s that they have are the RB6-f. They are indigo in color, and cost $265. Will these be the same denim as the 1s I have, that are 13.75 oz? Also, is the price difference (mine were 200 on AE) due to a difference in the denim or the model?
post #129 of 535
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
I just called. The RB6s that they have are the RB6-f. They are indigo in color, and cost $265. Will these be the same denim as the 1s I have, that are 13.75 oz? Also, is the price difference (mine were 200 on AE) due to a difference in the denim or the model?

Probably the one's Mauro has are selvage, and that's why they're $265. I would just ask him. He knows a lot about denim he can tell you what the construction is like.
post #130 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Probably the one's Mauro has are selvage, and that's why they're $265. I would just ask him. He knows a lot about denim he can tell you what the construction is like.
Thanks. As it turns out, it might not come to that. As I was packing up my RB1s to send back, I noticed something: the belt loops aren't tacked on right in three places. The bottom of the loop isn't tacked onto the jeans, so three of the belt loops look like these huge rings hanging off the side of the jeans. I emailed RB, and told them, since I was having trouble finding the RB6 I want, and they will likely want these back to evaluate, any way to do an exchange through them. I'll see what they say.
post #131 of 535
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGP
Thanks. As it turns out, it might not come to that. As I was packing up my RB1s to send back, I noticed something: the belt loops aren't tacked on right in three places. The bottom of the loop isn't tacked onto the jeans, so three of the belt loops look like these huge rings hanging off the side of the jeans. I emailed RB, and told them, since I was having trouble finding the RB6 I want, and they will likely want these back to evaluate, any way to do an exchange through them. I'll see what they say.

Are you sure? From your description, it sounds like this is normal for RB jeans. Mine fit that description that you're talking about.
post #132 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Are you sure? From your description, it sounds like this is normal for RB jeans. Mine fit that description that you're talking about.


I thought of that. But then I looked at the pics from AE, and they show all belt loops attached normally.
post #133 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Are you sure? From your description, it sounds like this is normal for RB jeans. Mine fit that description that you're talking about.
Here's a pic: not working right now, will try again in a minute.
post #134 of 535
you have to post that pic to a site - we can't see your hard drive. try www.imageshack.us
post #135 of 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
you have to post that pic to a site - we can't see your hard drive. try www.imageshack.us


Thanks Baron

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rag&Bone