or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Blood - Page 56

post #826 of 1171
I hope Tara keeps driving the hell out of this show.
post #827 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by fir3fox View Post
Is it possible they don't bring Sookie back?

Of course she's coming back
post #828 of 1171
I was really hoping she was going to do something different with those scissors.
post #829 of 1171
Out of courtesy for a friend who is involved on the show.. I watch.

It is... unspeakably bad. Bill's dialogue in particular was just so sloppy and weird. Everything was just so dumb. I can't believe this is HBO.
post #830 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
I put in a request in the TransMod thread for a spoiler button. If this is really ruining your enjoyment of the show I suggest you go in there and ask them as well.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry, I didn't see this request until now, but it is set up now.
post #831 of 1171
Is there a button? How do you actually use it?
post #832 of 1171
quote j's post and you'll see. It's Death Wish week on AMC as well.
post #833 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney View Post
quote j's post and you'll see. It's Death Wish week on AMC as well.
Thanks. What's Death Wish?
post #834 of 1171
You can now click the button to wrap spoiler tags.
post #835 of 1171
So Season 4 is supposed to start up this Summer. I need more Deborah Ann Woll goodness in my life
post #836 of 1171
evan rachel wood in white suit. *drool*
post #837 of 1171
Season 4 Begins June 26th Here's hoping Tara gets the hook
post #838 of 1171
I really need that chick Summer (I think that's her name?) -- you know, the short and top-heavy blonde that Hoyt's mom is pushing on him -- to show up more often and in fewer articles of clothing. Holy shit, need to see them titties nude. Would ditch Jessica for her in a heartbeat, even though my boner rages for Jessica. She looks sort of like Kristin Bell, but with giant-ass melons.
post #839 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlos View Post
I really need that chick Summer (I think that's her name?) -- you know, the short and top-heavy blonde that Hoyt's mom is pushing on him -- to show up more often and in fewer articles of clothing. Holy shit, need to see them titties nude. Would ditch Jessica for her in a heartbeat, even though my boner rages for Jessica.

It won't help with your request, but she is a regular on Big Bang Theory.
post #840 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by denning View Post
It won't help with your request, but she is a regular on Big Bang Theory.

Dude, you couldn't pay me enough money to watch a CBS comedy. Plus, I need to see her with her top off, and network TV ain't gonna get me there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood