or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Blood - Page 26

post #376 of 1171
Finale sucked besides anything involving Jason, Jessica, Andy, or Lafayette. Also eggs died and it made me happy.

Does anyone else think the Chappelle idea would have worked out amazing in this episode for the "Worship him, bitches" line? It cracked me the fuck up.
post #377 of 1171
I lol'd at that too.
post #378 of 1171
Eggs got scrambled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the joy I felt.

Please don't come back in flashbacks for season 3.
post #379 of 1171
The Jasonisms were pretty good too..

"If a tree falls in a forest, it's still a tree"
post #380 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Eggs got scrambled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the joy I felt.

Please don't come back in flashbacks for season 3.

And it was satisfying too..

"BOOOOM, HEADSHOT!!!!!"
post #381 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
Missed the gloves, so then it must be Eric.
Well from what the show tells us about vampires, Eric most likely wouldn't need to be sneaky to do Bill in, given how much older and stronger he is.
post #382 of 1171
I was thinking it was Eric's bitch minion acting on his behalf. It could have been a human I suppose. Unfortunately, the finale was so bad that I find myself not caring what happened to him.
post #383 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Eggs got scrambled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the joy I felt.

Please don't come back in flashbacks for season 3.

If an egg falls in the forest its still an egg

So happy Jason was the one to off that sumbitch.
post #384 of 1171
for whatever reason, hbo/sho finales usually suck. hung was worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I was thinking it was Eric's bitch minion acting on his behalf. It could have been a human I suppose. Unfortunately, the finale was so bad that I find myself not caring what happened to him.
post #385 of 1171
Thread Starter 
I liked it the season Finale. Eggs died and so did Maryanne.
Tara and mom could go next episode.

Jessica's little time in the show was nice and could play out well.
post #386 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
I liked it the season Finale. Eggs died and so did Maryanne.
Tara and mom could go next episode.

Jessica's little time in the shower was nice and could play out well.

That is how i read this sentence and i think it is infinitely better that way.
post #387 of 1171
According to the book, Bill is abducted by SPOILER ALERT http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/505...0917152607.jpg
post #388 of 1171
Thread Starter 
^^^ could be
post #389 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
According to the book, Bill is abducted by


SPOILER ALERT

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/505...0917152607.jpg

Semi-spoler:











Hope there are more piano-playing Bill flashbacks then.
post #390 of 1171
Here we go.
  1. What's with the short seasons? I want 22 eps!
  2. Sookie is smoking hot, except for her teeth....and rather big nose...and weird lips...
  3. Jessica aswell, really hot!
  4. Eggs is booring and Tara is a man (I'm sure of it!11!)
  5. Maryanne is a total MILF (or was...)
  6. Scenes where Eric speaks Swedish are just too hilarious, especially when his (american) bitches try it aswell. Not quite working for them...
  7. Jasons rambo moments are awesome!
  8. Sucks that season 3 doesnt start until 2010.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood