or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Blood - Page 77

post #1141 of 1171
Another crap episode. All the story lines are just falling apart at this point.
post #1142 of 1171
It's so bad I'm almost going to be surprised if it gets renewed next time it's ready for re-up. It's just horrible. The only thing that could make this season have been worthwhile is if they definitively kill Russel in the season finale and Bill stops being born-again.
post #1143 of 1171
Have you noticed that Russell's accent goes from a southern gentleman to a sort of stuffy Greek ruler when he gets angry this season?
post #1144 of 1171
It was sounding almost French to me last night.
post #1145 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

It was sounding almost French to me last night.

A little, yeah. I can't quite put my finger on it. The whole thing's so odd when he just switches mid rant.
post #1146 of 1171

I´m pretty dissapointed in this season. It started out promising, with bill and eric trying to scape and then getting caught, but now it´s just becoming quite boring.

I hope they don´t fucking kill jason. Him and eric have always been the funniest characters to me. And the get involved in weird shit without being annoying (like tara and sookie).

post #1147 of 1171
Thread Starter 
I enjoy it still. I think there does need to be a mass purging of characters and a little more direction but I still like it a lot.
post #1148 of 1171
If I don't see Jessica topless by seasons end I'm done.
post #1149 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

If I don't see Jessica topless by seasons end I'm done.

 

The possibility of this is the only reason I'm still subbed to this thread.

post #1150 of 1171
They have a whole lot of threads to tie up in 60 minutes next week.

Felt like another toss away episode and they could have had all the plot development they managed to get through in 15 minutes.
post #1151 of 1171
I think it fits in a neat little bow -

The nest self-destructs with everyone thinking they are the "chosen one" - Bill comes out of it and gets his senses back once the Lilyth blood is gone and all the other crazy vamps are dead. The faeries kill Russel and the reverend. They'll do it in a way that there can be a next season or not.
post #1152 of 1171
I notice they have most major characters gathered in one of two spots (fairy joint, the nest). I think you're probably about right, Ron. I think Eric will effectively rescue Bill.
post #1153 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post

I think it fits in a neat little bow -
The nest self-destructs with everyone thinking they are the "chosen one" - Bill comes out of it and gets his senses back once the Lilyth blood is gone and all the other crazy vamps are dead. The faeries kill Russel and the reverend. They'll do it in a way that there can be a next season or not.

Agreed. A nice shitty little bow.
post #1154 of 1171
I am still watching this show just out of habit. I haven't cared about the plot at all since about two seasons ago. I'm not sure why I am still watching.
post #1155 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

I am still watching this show just out of habit. I haven't cared about the plot at all since about two seasons ago. I'm not sure why I am still watching.
feel the same way. if this was on in the fall with all the other great sunday night shows i wouldnt be watching.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood