or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Blood - Page 8

post #106 of 1171
Eric's the best part of the show. Bill and Sookie are getting soap opera and I wouldn't mind a handy from the preacher's wife.
post #107 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Eric's the best part of the show. Bill and Sookie are getting soap opera and I wouldn't mind a handy from the preacher's wife.

I agree. Eric is awesome. Bill and sookie's love talk is getting old though, and I could do with more Jessica.The whole tara/eggs/maryanne plotline is getting a little tiresome too. Sam is a fag and I want to see Pam's tits.
post #108 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
Another week with very little plot advancement. At least we found out why Eric's so hard up for Godrick and that Daphne is a shape shifter. Can someone screen cap the Sookmeister's boobage plz? I must have skipped over that.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4...0721070846.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8...0721071310.jpg

not much to see
post #109 of 1171
preachers wife is the hottest fuck!
post #110 of 1171

Jesus... I didn't notice that at all during the show. Pio must have really been looking.

Piobaire, do you go and watch The Piano after episodes where Sookie shows boobs?
post #111 of 1171
That sex scene where they were covered in blood was kinda hot.
post #112 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
preachers wife is the hottest

fuck!

Maybe just alittle while giving Stackhouse that hand job
post #113 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Jesus... I didn't notice that at all during the show. Pio must have really been looking.

Piobaire, do you go and watch The Piano after episodes where Sookie shows boobs?

You lost me.
post #114 of 1171
C'mon... when are we gonna see Daphne's tits?
post #115 of 1171
Can someone show me where I can watch this on the internetz?
post #116 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
Can someone show me where I can watch this on the internetz?
www.surfthechannel.com
post #117 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
C'mon... when are we gonna see Daphne's tits?

Now that she is no longer going to be fucking sam, i'm guessing never.

As long as I get more Jessica, I'll be happy though.
post #118 of 1171
I'm going to start writing fan fiction about Bill and Eric. PM me for the link to the payperview website.
post #119 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
I'm going to start writing fan fiction about Bill and Eric. PM me for the link to the payperview website.

<ghey>I think Bill looked much better in the 30s with his slicked back hair and formal attire. Don't like his hair now. </ghey>
post #120 of 1171
The relationships are getting too damned sappy, although Bill's maker is kinda hott in a 1970s Barbie Benton way. Oh, and such astounding singing. Preacher's wife once again a sexy little minx. Those crazy eyes and the conservative skirt suits are fine, fine, fine. Hey, and another episode where Tara had an incredulous look on her face!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood