or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

True Blood - Page 68

post #1006 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

something i didn't understand is why Eric was seemingly allowed to kill one person, but Bill commanded Pam from not fucking up Tara. obviously, it makes sense to keep her in the story, but that's the little storyline bullshit thats flawed.

I assume it's because Sookie would never forgive him if Tara got killed.
post #1007 of 1171
Seriously, why in fucks name don't the special op guys just shoot the fucking witch already.

At least there is a little action now, here's hoping possessed Lafayette has an epic witch/bitch battle to sort it all out.
post #1008 of 1171

I don't get how some random Mexican dude is supposed to be able to counter supposedly the strongest witch ever. Hopefully Tara gets killed off soon, her girlfriend can stay though

post #1009 of 1171
Thread Starter 
Damn it HBO! so close to seeing Jessica nekked. A.P. body is looking pretty damn good too!
post #1010 of 1171
...
Edited by Goombi - 8/22/11 at 1:34am
post #1011 of 1171

Werewolf, I'm going to need you to SHUT THE FUCK UP

 

Best part of the episode (AP is getting pretty fucking fit though)

 

Also, Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette) continues to impress.

post #1012 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Damn it HBO! so close to seeing Jessica nekked. A.P. body is looking pretty damn good too!

GOD DAMNIT, HBO!! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH.
post #1013 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitAkira View Post

I don't get how some random Mexican dude is supposed to be able to counter supposedly the strongest witch ever. Hopefully Tara gets killed off soon, her girlfriend can stay though


Tara + gf sex scene is the single best thing to happen this season.
post #1014 of 1171
Another boring episode. Hopefully next week there will be some worthwhile action for one. That whole Lafyette scene was painfully boring.

Also, fuk you HBO. No Jessica or Snookie noodity. Bastards!
post #1015 of 1171
AP was looking good in the dream scene.

The jesus/lafayette storyline is getting ridiculous but i am betting on them having some sort of role in the whole witch thing. At least Terry and Arlene have no more relevance in the season.

What was the fucking point of Tommy going to motorcycle/werewolf club. He literally may be the stupidest character on TV.

Totally bummed there wasnt as least a fucking nipple to be seen on jessica.
post #1016 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

What was the fucking point of Tommy going to motorcycle/werewolf club. He literally may be the stupidest character on TV.

I think he was trying to make up to sam for fucking up completely... only to continue to fuck up.
post #1017 of 1171
Tommy is to TB what Ziggy was to the second season of The Wire.
post #1018 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Tommy is to TB what Ziggy was to the second season of The Wire.

I like that
post #1019 of 1171
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

The jesus/lafayette storyline is getting ridiculous but i am betting on them having some sort of role in the whole witch thing. At least Terry and Arlene have no more relevance in the season.


my guess is that they'll end up helping the vamps stop I'M NOT MARNIE in order to help tara.
post #1020 of 1171
Well at least we can expect some action in the first few minutes of next episode
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › True Blood