• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

giving prohormones a shot

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
decided to go the legal/grey area route and try a supposedly otc ph called m-drol. supposed to be somewhere between an anadrol/dbol effect. taking it with coq10, hawthorne berry and milk thistle. 4 weeks at 10mg/day, 20mg/day, 20mg/day, 20 mg/day. will report results

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was Superdrol (Methasteron) banned?

lefty

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this is a superdrol clone. gaspari voluntarily stopped making it due to fed pressure.

Originally Posted by lefty
Was Superdrol (Methasteron) banned?

lefty

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this. some clomid too. kopped from manny.

Originally Posted by lefty
^ Sides.

lefty

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still have some of the original DS run sitting in my fridge. Add 5-7 gm taurine as the back pumps can be painful. HDL may take a nose dive.

lefty

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yup, just bought taurine and red rice yeast. did you get anything from the PHs? any noticeable gains?

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've done a couple PH cyles. Havoc and P-plex. The P-plex gave the biggest gains as far as overall mass but it is a wet compound. Havoc gave lean dry gains. I know you know what your doing but really make sure your diet is in check and your getting enough calories, and don't miss meals. Your just damaging your body if your diet isn't perfect. Legal oral PH's are pretty rough on the body, much more so then illegal injection stuff. Also I would pre-load on the hawthorne berry and milk thistle. What are you taking for PCT?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^yup, started h berry and thistle a week ago. also running activate extreme during and after which is nettle based and i've historically had good luck with. if this **** is bunk, deca and dbol will be returning to my life.

i have been @1900-2400kcal/day for last 15 or so weeks so going to keep carbs between 75-100g/day and up protein. i know methylated **** is usually carb dependent but i want dry gains and am looking to harden up not get any bigger really.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a lot of people rave about halodrol but halotestin was the most toxic **** i have ever taken.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want to harden up then wait till after cycle. Doing a cycle is all about bulking up....fast. So your naturally going to put on some fat. The point of doing a cycle is bulking, then cutting. Your not going to get great results by limiting calories in my opinion. You can try for a lean bulk but that's still going to limit the potential of the steroid.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Agree with that. Glycogen is super loaded and I saw an increase of 15-20 lbs. Strength went up as well. Hung onto to little as I don't really care that much about size.

Not sure if you can look around there, but anabolicminds seemed to be the place where guys first jumped on SD and Matt from DS was posting quite a bit. There should be some old info from about '05 or so where guys were trying 10 - 50 mg of SD ED with carbs or without carbs; cutting and bulking. My recollection was that you could eat a cheesecake and still put on muscle with little fat.

lefty

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads