or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › giving prohormones a shot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

giving prohormones a shot - Page 14

post #196 of 245
Thread Starter 
we will see.
post #197 of 245
Thread Starter 
zachy, i don;t really give a shit but my friend is in it and i just found it on youtube so i'd appreciate if you'd remove it so i don;t have to escalate this.
post #198 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
ps, it could have been deeper but you are not fair in your assesment of the lift. and ps 2, my lawyer is one of my best buds so i will fuck you exhaustively if you go against what i requested.
I'm pretty sure you couldn't afford to, have the time to, or get a lawyer who would want to try and pursue legal action with a Canadian citizen over a youtube video, but I won't bother keeping it up (not that your absolutely retarded threat has anything to do with it) because that alone shows how big of a bullshitter you are. lol. Ah fuck it who cares... it's bullshit and that's that.
post #199 of 245
Thread Starter 
you really think that, huh? the video and the rep in question is certainly more than you've contributed except for the fact that you troll me and that steroids didn;t work for you. where are your pics, lifts, etc.?
post #200 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
you really think that, huh?

the video and the rep in question is certainly more than you've contributed except for the fact that you troll me and that steroids didn;t work for you. where are your pics, lifts, etc.?

I don't troll you... I just argue with you in this ONE thread. I don't claim to be a lifting god so I don't bother with pics and videos.
post #201 of 245
Thread Starter 
could you in your wildest fantasies lift what i did in the video?
post #202 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
could you in your wildest fantasies lift what i did in the video?

Not sure... I don't use the smith machine for anything other than a towel rack so I am not sure how the distribution of weight differs. I have a max standing overhead press of bodyweight.
post #203 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy View Post
Not sure... I don't use the smith machine for anything other than a towel rack so I am not sure how the distribution of weight differs. I have a max standing overhead press of bodyweight.
Just poast the vid, bud. Edit: your own.
post #204 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post
Just poast the vid, bud. Edit: your own.
My abilities aren't worth a video and I don't claim that they are; nor do I own a camera or ever plan on taking one into a gym. And I took that video down just for you, kunky.
post #205 of 245
Thread Starter 
was the gayest part of this whole thing. two black guys were standiong behind my buddy and said "what is this nigga doing?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy View Post
My abilities aren't worth a video and I don't claim that they are; nor do I own a camera or ever plan on taking one into a gym.

And I took that video down just for you, kunky.
post #206 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
was the gayest part of this whole thing. two black guys were standiong behind my buddy and said "what is this nigga doing?"

Oh well. It's done now. I hope you admit that it certainly isn't the definition of a military press but props on making a video... This thread has gone on far too long.
post #207 of 245
Thread Starter 
back to juice. am now on tribulis, arimidex, stinging nettle and creatine. lost 1.5 lbs already, but no lethargy.
post #208 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
back to juice. am now on tribulis, arimidex, stinging nettle and creatine. lost 1.5 lbs already, but no lethargy.
I just started a new bulk stack today after over a year off with deca 200mg sust 500mg... will do a cutting after with the regular clomid/pst and then a big boy cycle of test 750mg deca 500mg dia 30mg/day
post #209 of 245
Thread Starter 
deca dbol is still IMO most bang for buck. no need for test at all, always felt good with good joint lube from the deca
post #210 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
deca dbol is still IMO most bang for buck. no need for test at all, always felt good with good joint lube from the deca
I'll always take a test in every stack... just how I was taught. I've somehow got to fit test-e into a stack, too, because I have probably 50 bottles.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › giving prohormones a shot