or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › giving prohormones a shot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

giving prohormones a shot - Page 9

post #121 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy View Post

Ain't nobody should be comparing themselves to Darius, the man is just freaky strong for a guy his size.

Where's your gym at Kunkster?
post #122 of 245
Any reason why you didn't try oral anabolics like var?
post #123 of 245
Thread Starter 
have done var a million times. just trying something different. overall, i wrap up the cycle tomorrow, up 13.5 lbs with zero fat gain. hope to keep a good 6-7 lbs.
post #124 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
have done var a million times. just trying something different. overall, i wrap up the cycle tomorrow, up 13.5 lbs with zero fat gain. hope to keep a good 6-7 lbs.

You would give var 2 thumbs up?
post #125 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
will post asap, waiting for friend to make the file usable size wise

It would probably be better if you just didn't reply to the posts and let people forget this thread... that way you can avoid having to conjure excuses every few days as to why the vid isn't up.
post #126 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblova View Post
Any reason why you didn't try oral anabolics like var?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
have done var a million times. just trying something different. overall, i wrap up the cycle tomorrow, up 13.5 lbs with zero fat gain. hope to keep a good 6-7 lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblova View Post
You would give var 2 thumbs up?

Would like to know as well. I've heard its useless for gaining, but good for maintaining and cutting, the most desireable effect being how relatively safe it is.
post #127 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
Would like to know as well. I've heard its useless for gaining, but good for maintaining and cutting, the most desireable effect being how relatively safe it is.

Actually I've heard that it depends on how much you run, that you can have some pretty good strength gains. Running on the lower end of the spectrum 20-30mg a day is more for endurance whereas running around 40-50mg a day is for strength gain.
post #128 of 245
You guys are using your bodies as Pokemon.
post #129 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
have done var a million times. just trying something different. overall, i wrap up the cycle tomorrow, up 13.5 lbs with zero fat gain. hope to keep a good 6-7 lbs.
Assuming you started this cycle when you made the thread saying you would, you gained 13.5lbs of pure lean body mass in just over a month and a half on prohormones? I really hope you're accounting for heavy water weight. I've ran bulk stacks like sust/testa/deca using injectables and not seen such gains. I hope I misunderstand you. So far if you posted anything you say relating to lifting and AAs on T-nation or Iron Addicts you'd be verbally sodomized. Now respond by calling me a faggot and insulting me because you can't really justify anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Caber View Post
Ain't nobody should be comparing themselves to Darius, the man is just freaky strong for a guy his size. Where's your gym at Kunkster?
Yes and OP claims to have a front pressed version of that 100 pounds heavier...lol
post #130 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post
Would like to know as well. I've heard its useless for gaining, but good for maintaining and cutting, the most desireable effect being how relatively safe it is.

lets talk about this var.

what is it ? sorry for not knowing my abbreviations
post #131 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
lets talk about this var.

what is it ? sorry for not knowing my abbreviations

Var stands for Anavar, which is the marketed name for oxandrolone. It's used because it's quite tame and safe and reasonably effective in a cutting stack.
post #132 of 245
Thread Starter 
^i got very little water gain and post on t-nation often so your theory is blown zachy.

started at 215, am currently 228 with little if any change in waist size and no noticeable bloat or fat gain. i think even you can do that math. i love 20 year old experts who post no pics and talk shit. are you beasty?
post #133 of 245
Thread Starter 
genetic garbage obviously.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy View Post
Assuming you started this cycle when you made the thread saying you would, you gained 13.5lbs of pure lean body mass in just over a month and a half on prohormones? I really hope you're accounting for heavy water weight. I've ran bulk stacks like sust/testa/deca using injectables and not seen such gains.

I hope I misunderstand you. So far if you posted anything you say relating to lifting and AAs on T-nation or Iron Addicts you'd be verbally sodomized.

Now respond by calling me a faggot and insulting me because you can't really justify anything.



Yes and OP claims to have a front pressed version of that 100 pounds heavier...lol
post #134 of 245
Camon broskis it doesnt take 24 hours to 'shrink a video'

Its been a while since I read this thread, what ph did you do again?
post #135 of 245
Thread Starter 
m-drol, with a little primo thrown in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › giving prohormones a shot