or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

post #1 of 85
Thread Starter 
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing. Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.
post #2 of 85
here, target is the place for looking at hot women.
post #3 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheessus View Post
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

+1, I go to the whole foods on the Bowery in NYC all the time, excellent talent.
post #4 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheessus View Post
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays.
post #5 of 85
Must have been an "off-day" when I went to that one. I'll check it out this weekend when I go up to Alexandria this weekend!
post #6 of 85
The one in downtown Seattle has none of these.
post #7 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheessus View Post
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

Always 30 and over, boney, pastey white chics at my local Whole Foods. Tend to have short hair too, which I really find a turn off for almost all women but Halle Berry.

Disclaimer: I only go to Whole Foods about ten times a year.
post #8 of 85
Whole Foods in Ann Arbor normally has a few half-way decent hippiesh college chicks. That's about it. I guess it's better than Walmart.
post #9 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheessus View Post
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

I used to work next door to that Whole Foods. I still live in Old Town and go there all the time. Yes. There is a lot of box in that place. Unfortunately, most of them have bid rocks on they fingers too...
post #10 of 85
A lot of non-profits are based in Old Town and young women tend to be drawn to non-profits more than men (another reason for the wage discrepancy). So, yeah, that Whole Foods is a good one!

The Tentley Town/AU and 14th St. Whole Foods in DC are really good too.
post #11 of 85
No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER


Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.
post #12 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post
No. Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.
i take mental images of them in my head and masturbate vigorously when i get home.
post #13 of 85
No Whole Foods in Greensboro.
post #14 of 85
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post
No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

And your point is?????
post #15 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin View Post
The one in downtown Seattle has none of these.

+1

Nor the one in Downtown Bellevue.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?