• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Whole Foods + Hot Girls = Epic Win?

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

Crakaveli

Reaction score
here, target is the place for looking at hot women.

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheessus
Despite their ridiculously high prices for stuff that isn't great enough to justify them and the fact that a lot of douchebags work there, I find myself going to Whole Foods a lot because the number of hot chicks that are always there is mind-blowing.

Or is that just a NoVA thing? For those of you in Old Town Alexandria, go during lunch and you'll see what I mean.

+1, I go to the whole foods on the Bowery in NYC all the time, excellent talent.

scugger

Reaction score

This seems to be the case in LA too. Also Farmer's markets have tons of hot chicks on saturdays and sundays.

nmerc001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must have been an "off-day" when I went to that one. I'll check it out this weekend when I go up to Alexandria this weekend!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The one in downtown Seattle has none of these.
frown.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Always 30 and over, boney, pastey white chics at my local Whole Foods. Tend to have short hair too, which I really find a turn off for almost all women but Halle Berry.

Disclaimer: I only go to Whole Foods about ten times a year.

The Louche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I used to work next door to that Whole Foods. I still live in Old Town and go there all the time. Yes. There is a lot of box in that place. Unfortunately, most of them have bid rocks on they fingers too...

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of non-profits are based in Old Town and young women tend to be drawn to non-profits more than men (another reason for the wage discrepancy). So, yeah, that Whole Foods is a good one!

The Tentley Town/AU and 14th St. Whole Foods in DC are really good too.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
No. Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.
i take mental images of them in my head and masturbate vigorously when i get home.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Whole Foods in Greensboro.
frown.gif

cheessus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
No.

Going to Whole Foods to ogle "Hot Girls" = Epic Failure move of a complete LOSER

Unless you get to do something with these "hot girls" you are just a friggin pervert.

And your point is?????

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
The one in downtown Seattle has none of these.
frown.gif

+1

Nor the one in Downtown Bellevue.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads