or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › shoe porn: my latest purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

shoe porn: my latest purchases

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Hello from Italy!
Thanks to Ebay, Edward Green ltd. and a couple of beautiful boutique shops here in Italy I would like to present my Jan/Feb purchases:


-J.L. Grosvernor dark oak
-J.L. Seymour bracken calf
-J.L. Wallace meleze buffalo
-J.L. Vintage 2002 black calf


-Alden 2160 color 8 shell cordovan
-J.L. Vintage 2004 chestnut velvet calf
-J.L. Haddon dark oak
-J.L. Chesland dark brown suede


-Tricker's Boston loafers coffee suede
-E.G. Canterbury 888 dark oak
-E.G. Newbury 606 dark oak
-J.L. Seymour tobacco suede
post #2 of 21
Wow. Aportnoy, you've got some competition.

Can you make it so the pictures can be enlarged?
post #3 of 21
They are gorgeous shoes.
post #4 of 21
Well done. Love them all. Please don't tell me you are 10 1/2D.
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniele6
Hello from Italy! Thanks to Ebay, Edward Green ltd. and a couple of beautiful boutique shops here in Italy I would like to present my Jan/Feb purchases: -J.L. Grosvernor dark oak -J.L. Seymour bracken calf -J.L. Wallace meleze buffalo -J.L. Vintage 2002 black calf -Alden 2160 color 8 shell cordovan -J.L. Vintage 2004 chestnut velvet calf -J.L. Haddon dark oak -J.L. Chesland dark brown suede -Tricker's Boston loafers coffee suede -E.G. Canterbury 888 dark oak -E.G. Newbury 606 dark oak -J.L. Seymour tobacco suede
Fixed the links: Good job, Daniele! Have you got a relative in NY by the name of Andrew Portnoy?
post #6 of 21
Thread Starter 
[quote=sysdoc]Fixed the links:

ok sorry...I'm not so expert....

Good job, Daniele!

Sysdoc, I was waiting for your comment. I learned a lot from you about shoes and now I'm trying to build a complete shoe wardrobe.
Thanks again for your participation to the forum.
post #7 of 21
Hey, wait a minute. The rug. The rug kinda looks like aportnoy's.
post #8 of 21
I've got the exact same as the two on the right. Great choice! The others are brilliant too. Special kudos on the brown Seymour and the chestnut Vintage 2004! I got the Seymour in black () and the Vintage 2004 in "Pepper Velvet". ... last comment deleted for being rude and stooopid ...
post #9 of 21
Nice, I'm really jealous of the black 2002s. I have them in burgundy and really want them in black. They are my favorite shoes I own.
post #10 of 21
I think sysdoc should get some sort of commission from JL :P
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniele6
Sysdoc, I was waiting for your comment. I learned a lot from you about shoes and now I'm trying to build a complete shoe wardrobe. Thanks again for your participation to the forum.
Thank you for giving Andrew and me a run for our money! We all learn from each other ... thanks to SF ... anybody still remember that SF has actually been down for a whole month? ... when was that again?
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
Hey, wait a minute. The rug. The rug kinda looks like aportnoy's.
That's aportnoy's rug


Obviously twins, separated at birth!
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I think sysdoc should get some sort of commission from JL :P
Didn't you know I get a new JL for every 10th shoe posting at SF? I wish ... Ooops! I lost my 'junior member' virginity ... for the second time
post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 
Ok, new rug and other shoes, but I know Church's are not so well considered here. I found a deal on herringshoes.co.uk so here they are:


-Church's Nene black calf
-Tricker's Kensington chocolate suede
-Church's Goodrich brown nevada calf

And it's time to use a lot of Saphir crème surfine!!!
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniele6
Ok, new rug and other shoes, but I know Church's are not so well considered here. But I found a deal on herringshoes.co.uk so here they are: -Church's Nene black calf -Tricker's Kensington chocolate suede -Church's Goodrich brown nevada calf And it's time to use a lot of Saphir crème surfine!!!
Now THAT is new! Andrew never teamed up his shoes with polish! Daniele, I can see a new shoe specialist joining this elusive forum ... Good to have you! Benvenuto!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › shoe porn: my latest purchases