or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ranting: nice clothes and overweight people..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ranting: nice clothes and overweight people.. - Page 3

post #31 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
^^ you missed the point

Point being that you're better than everyone else because you have such superior genetics and a god amongst men?
post #32 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
^^ you missed the point

I would have to say I get the same message from your OP. I think overweight people can still look well dressed and great, it's just relative. Just like most of us will never look like Brad Pitt, doesn't mean we shouldn't try to look dandy.
post #33 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
^^ you missed the point

Oh, was this the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
But at the end, its slightly like polishing a turd - at the end...

But wait, I forgot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be mean. I really am not.
post #34 of 288
...
post #35 of 288
cool, this post makes me lol now
post #36 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composer_1777 View Post
cool, this post makes me lol now
me too
post #37 of 288
Do you think if their skin complexion was different, or they were a different height or of different proportions when you see someone in something they could have looked better in. While I don't think you should feel any guilt over you feelings they do seem odd.
post #38 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel View Post
Fat people are irresponsible

You're irresponsible.
post #39 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
Do you think if their skin complexion was different, or they were a different height or of different proportions when you see someone in something they could have looked better. While I don't think you should feel any guilt over you feelings they do seem odd.

post #40 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc25 View Post
You're irresponsible.

your mom is irresponsible
post #41 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe City Thinker View Post
Point being that you're better than everyone else because you have such superior genetics and a god amongst men?

post #42 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flambeur View Post
your mom is irresponsible

LOL!
I was going to use that, but didn't want to come off any more childish then I had to.
post #43 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc25 View Post
LOL!
I was going to use that, but didn't want to come off any more childish then I had to.

post #44 of 288
post #45 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe City Thinker View Post
Point being that you're better than everyone else because you have such superior genetics and a god amongst men?

How many calories are in these 'genetics' you consume?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ranting: nice clothes and overweight people..