• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

show us your closet

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
inspired by the picture of PG's minimalist set-up i'll start
dsc02478.jpg
dsc02475.jpg
ikea bookcase. the box thing is for socks, cubes for v-necks, cardigans, jeans, black tee's, scarves

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my closet proper (half the size of the closet in the OP) are jackets, button-ups, and t-shirts I need to wear a few more times before I throw back in the wash. I have about 30 unironed t-shirts stacked on top of my record player, and my raw denimz are splayed out over my speakers and record crates. Shoes and boots are mainly kept around my computer room. I should ideally put them in my bedroom closet like you do, but I spend much more time in my computer room than my bedroom, so it's just more convenient to put them on/take them off there.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
In my closet proper (half the size of the closet in the OP) are jackets, button-ups, and t-shirts I need to wear a few more times before I throw back in the wash. I have about 30 unironed t-shirts stacked on top of my record player, and my raw denimz are splayed out over my speakers and record crates. Shoes and boots are mainly kept around my computer room. I should ideally put them in my bedroom closet like you do, but I spend much more time in my computer room than my bedroom, so it's just more convenient to put them on/take them off there.

turn your computer room into a walk in closet !

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I want your job kelvin.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
My closet is the bed next to the one I sleep in, pretty much.
shog[1].gif

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I want your job kelvin.
Last job I had.... was an unpaid internship at Merrill Lynch for a year. $5billion buyout, stock market crash, widespread panic and all.
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
My closet is the bed next to the one I sleep in, pretty much.
shog[1].gif

I always assumed a group of gentleman who are picky about minor details in their clothes are meticulous in other areas of life, or am I just a clean freak? Dudes will be dudes ahha
Originally Posted by jessetk313
can I see an upclose pic of your grenson kirks
I'll shoot you a PM once I get a chance. Here's PG's that inspired the thread!!
l1000340.jpg
l1000339.jpg
makes my ikea based wares look like shaaat!

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense

I always assumed a group of gentleman who are picky about minor details in their clothes are meticulous in other areas of life, or am I just a clean freak? Dudes will be dudes ahha

Yeah, clothing's probably the only thing I'm not a slob about.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense

Yes...

JaPo

Reaction score
Jesus you're privileged.

My wardrobe consists of four drawers; socks, underwear, tops, trousers. And my two pairs of shoes positioned neatly in the corner.

FUK Phatty's wardrobe is the thing of dreams. I dream about that wardrobe.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Yardsale
damn PG's wardrobe is amazing. mines is slowly making its way towards respectable. maybe i'll work on it tomorrow. i've at least converted all my hangers to wooden
redface.gif

I was so happy when I first did that, ahah. There's no excuse not to since an 8-pack at Ikea is like 4 bucks.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So we have all seen my old..
L1000340.jpg
L1000339.jpg

5 months later..
Spare hangar as my jacket is in for some minor changes
L1010671.jpg

I usually only have 5-7 shirts hung up ready for the week (trying a new laundry & requested they leave on hangar instead of folded etc.)
L1010672.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats that cardboard-looking shoe thing? Did you make it yourself? Thats genius

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads