or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › show us your closet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

show us your closet - Page 7

post #91 of 286
some hanes some AA, who the hell cares? Can only nicer t's be hung? Bottom line is I don't have a dryer so everything is hung. It is so much easier just to hang them.
post #92 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

So have you heard the new Huey Lewis and the News CD.
post #93 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
So have you heard the new Huey Lewis and the News CD.

Bravo, I did not expect to burst out laughing browsing SF
post #94 of 286
Ha ha. Yes, such a great movie. Wonder how many here have seen it?
post #95 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
some hanes some AA, who the hell cares? Can only nicer t's be hung? Bottom line is I don't have a dryer so everything is hung. It is so much easier just to hang them.

don't get your panties in a bunch, thilly.
post #96 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

This can't be for real.
post #97 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

post #98 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

This closet is awesome
post #99 of 286
Fantastic. Lots of space available for expansion too. You have more empty shelf space than most of us smalltimers have to live in. I hope that seat is finished in genuine whale penis leather.

BTW, I highly recommend the album "Sports". HL really hit their stride with that one.
post #100 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlockian View Post

BTW, I highly recommend the album "Sports". HL really hit their stride with that one.

Ha ha!
post #101 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
some hanes some AA, who the hell cares? Can only nicer t's be hung? Bottom line is I don't have a dryer so everything is hung. It is so much easier just to hang them.

Don't worry, I hang mine too.
Simply because I don't have a dresser or chest of drawers.
It makes my closet look more filling, though.
post #102 of 286
im pretty sure that picture sq4you posted is a brick and mortar store...
post #103 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Money View Post
im pretty sure that picture sq4you posted is a brick and mortar store...

i'm pretty sure it's a closet. whether it's his or not is unclear
post #104 of 286
so.. about 10 minutes ago my closet fixtures collapsed under the weight of my clothes. I think.. I need to stop shopping for a while.
post #105 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Ha ha. Yes, such a great movie. Wonder how many here have seen it?

You've been trolling pretty hard the last few days, but nicely played here. I thought the same thing when I saw the picture.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › show us your closet