or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › show us your closet
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

show us your closet - Page 19

post #271 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defianttek View Post

Still sorting out a bunch of things. figuring what to keep and what to scrap.





Wow, lucky you!

You have heaps more clothes than I do!

Luckily my boyfriend likes buying me jeans as much as I like buying them, plus I get them sometimes for Xmas and birthday from parents, but the rest I buy myself.

Just try everything on and see if you still feel good in it!!smile.gif
post #272 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Wow, lucky you!

You have heaps more clothes than I do!

Luckily my boyfriend likes buying me jeans as much as I like buying them, plus I get them sometimes for Xmas and birthday from parents, but the rest I buy myself.

Just try everything on and see if you still feel good in it!!smile.gif

Will soon be able to repost my closet in its entirety !

2 pairs of jeans being shipped next week

Boyfriend refused last pair, so it's a battle with myself not to buy them yet, as I've got lots of other things to pay, including vets bills for my 2 aging Siamese cats -1 has kidney failure, his brother has asthma and needs 2 teeth removed..

Reduced kopping list for next year, but am already way over budget for 2014!!smile.gif
post #273 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Will soon be able to repost my closet in its entirety !

2 pairs of jeans being shipped next week

Boyfriend refused last pair, so it's a battle with myself not to buy them yet, as I've got lots of other things to pay, including vets bills for my 2 aging Siamese cats -1 has kidney failure, his brother has asthma and needs 2 teeth removed..

Reduced kopping list for next year, but am already way over budget for 2014!!smile.gif

Now waiting for Hotpants from boyfriend as well!

But promised more jeans later on!
post #274 of 295
Will post when 2 new jeans arrived, plus Hotpants, plus promised jeans - hope my wardrobe can take the weight of all that denim!smile.gif
post #275 of 295
Oh look another Hirsh thread. lurker[1].gif
post #276 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post

Oh look another Hirsh thread. lurker[1].gif

@hirsh, please just start a thread titled "hirsh." You can post whatever you want there, as many times as you want. I'll even unblock you.
post #277 of 295

I'm working on upgrading my closet with all new hangers (other than for the pants, i like these). Finally getting a uniform closet look that i have been wanting. I ordered up a bunch of Wood hangers from The Container Store. Looking forward to the completion.

post #278 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1 View Post

@hirsh, please just start a thread titled "hirsh." You can post whatever you want there, as many times as you want. I'll even unblock you.

Thnx hahaha!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defianttek View Post

I'm working on upgrading my closet with all new hangers (other than for the pants, i like these). Finally getting a uniform closet look that i have been wanting. I ordered up a bunch of Wood hangers from The Container Store. Looking forward to the completion.
f

I've replaced all of my hangers with walnut or beech hangers - it looks like a mini shop!
I'll post a pic once my 2 pairs of jeans currently being shipped, plus horrible denim shorts, plus promised jeans by boyfriend have arrived - there won't be any room at all!
post #279 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Thnx hahaha!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
f

I've replaced all of my hangers with walnut or beech hangers - it looks like a mini shop!
I'll post a pic once my 2 pairs of jeans currently being shipped, plus horrible denim shorts, plus promised jeans by boyfriend have arrived - there won't be any room at all!

2 new jeans finally arrived...just stupid denim shorts and "last" pair of jeans if boyfriend keeps his word, and I'll be ready to unveil my current wardrobe for Autumn/Winter 2014/15:)smile.gifsmile.gif
Edited by Hirsh - 9/2/14 at 5:58pm
post #280 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

2 new jeans finally arrived...just stupid denim shorts and "last" pair of jeans if boyfriend keeps his word, and I'll be ready to unveil my current wardrobe for Autumn/Winter 2014/15:)smile.gifsmile.gif

Denim shorts Not going into closet..they'll go into my next parcel for my friend with the denim museum!!!

Waiting for 3 new jeans:

3sixteens ordered this week by my lovely boyfriend

Black or light grey pair from me...

Leopard print jeans hoping from boyfriend

Then will post closet pic!smile.gif
post #281 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Denim shorts Not going into closet..they'll go into my next parcel for my friend with the denim museum!!!

Waiting for 3 new jeans:

3sixteens ordered this week by my lovely boyfriend

Black or light grey pair from me...

Leopard print jeans hoping from boyfriend

Then will post closet pic!smile.gif

3sixteens arrived yesterday - gorgeous!

I ordered light grey Selvedge denim pair

Boyfriend had night out and drunkenly ordered me an identical pair of jeans!!(lucky I like them!!!)

Will post closet when last 2 pairs arrive(wore out an old shirt as well)
post #282 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

3sixteens arrived yesterday - gorgeous!

I ordered light grey Selvedge denim pair

Boyfriend had night out and drunkenly ordered me an identical pair of jeans!!(lucky I like them!!!)

Will post closet when last 2 pairs arrive(wore out an old shirt as well)

Ordered another pair of jeans on 12th September after seeing doctor!

Now waiting for 3 pairs of jeans - then closet pic, if it doesn't collapse under the weight of all of my jeans!smile.gif
post #283 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post

Oh look another Hirsh thread. lurker[1].gif

Lovely cat!!!(your Ava!)

I've got 2 Siamese, both 14 1/2

Both have renal failure

Not allowed any more felines when the inevitable happens...:-(
post #284 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1 View Post

@hirsh, please just start a thread titled "hirsh." You can post whatever you want there, as many times as you want. I'll even unblock you.

Do you think anybody would seriously read a thread titled "Hirsh!"?smile.gif
post #285 of 295
Good lord.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › show us your closet