or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mystery sneaks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mystery sneaks.

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Any ideas?



Air Force 1s or 2s, I guess, but what's the colorway called?

They're ugly, but fun ugly.
post #2 of 11
Can't answer your question, but is that pic from a tv-rip of the sbs doco about sneakers? I missed this show and would love to see it, did you download it?
post #3 of 11
These are one of those laser ones right?
post #4 of 11
There from a collaboration between Mark Smith and Nike. Their Air Force 1's etched with a Tribal pattern. You can visit the Nike Laser project site here: http://www.foot-patrol.com/LaserProject/
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaedrus
Can't answer your question, but is that pic from a tv-rip of the sbs doco about sneakers? I missed this show and would love to see it, did you download it?
It is!

"Just for Kicks", it was called.

It's a 499Mb AVI - PM me your address and I'll put a copy on a CD for ya.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Nice, thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani
There from a collaboration between Mark Smith and Nike. Their Air Force 1's etched with a Tribal pattern. You can visit the Nike Laser project site here: http://www.foot-patrol.com/LaserProject/
Looks much nicer with a clearer photo, and those brown ones are pretty sweet too.
post #7 of 11
A friend of mine has one of those laser designs... kinda ugly in real life.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C.
A friend of mine has one of those laser designs... kinda ugly in real life.

I really like the Lazer Cortez's (especially the 2nd edition ones.) The designs and the sleek shape of the Cortez really seem to match. I agree that the Dunks and AF1's are pretty ugly in real life, and not "cool" ugly.
post #9 of 11
I'm not really a fan of that lasered design. I do own a pair of the lasered one-piece leather Dunks (the orange ones) and they look great (although they're REALLY orange, so I don't wear them often) and they are incredibly comfy. I dig them. I am really, really itching for a pair of patent leather AF1's or Bapestas now... god damnit, Nick.. I wish I had bought the patent Halloween AF1's when they were available
post #10 of 11
The Foot Patrol stuff is always really nice. They never have my size though.
post #11 of 11
This remembers the bad tattoo I looked, when I saw her pants go too low, on the n-train last week.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Mystery sneaks.