or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My shoe damages
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My shoe damages - Page 4

post #46 of 60
No need to - the tape looks great !
post #47 of 60
For east coast oysters, I like Malpeques from Nova Scotia.
West coast, I like Royal Miyagi and Kumamoto, but there are many other good ones as well.
I will sometimes put a little squeeze of lemon juice, but when they are really good, they are better au naturel.

I agree that the shoes have plenty of street cred right now.
post #48 of 60
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
For east coast oysters, I like Malpeques from Nova Scotia.
West coast, I like Royal Miyagi and Kumamoto, but there are many other good ones as well.
I will sometimes put a little squeeze of lemon juice, but when they are really good, they are better au naturel.

I agree that the shoes have plenty of street cred right now.


Hello Tangerine,

the 3 you mention, I see often at the Oyster Bar. I will make a note on price next time, so we can compare.

I like mine the same, with lemon.
post #49 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaclav
Hello Tangerine,

the 3 you mention, I see often at the Oyster Bar. I will make a note on price next time, so we can compare.

I like mine the same, with lemon.

And I will try to find the Bras d'Or. I don't think I've seen them here, but sadly I have not had oysters yet this year, myself, so I don't really know what's available yet.
post #50 of 60
When Walter Benjamin smoked Hashish, he often would eat oysters afterward.
post #51 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
When Walter Benjamin smoked Hashish, he often would eat oysters afterward.
post #52 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing

Ah, sir, of course you know it. Did not your court give succor to Herr Benjamin when he was on the run during the late unpleasantness?
post #53 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace
Ah, sir, of course you know it. Did not your court give succor to Herr Benjamin when he was on the run during the late unpleasantness?
Of course, but we never anticipated his suicide!
post #54 of 60
Quote: "Everyday at the Grand Central Oyster Bar, they have more 10 types to offer. Most are wild and many from Canada, and far from the West Coast too. I never saw a European oysters there."

I love how your English gets exponentially better and less Yoda-esque when you actually have something to say.
post #55 of 60
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc

I love how your English gets exponentially better and less Yoda-esque when you actually have something to say.


This is your 1st post?
post #56 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
Quote: "Everyday at the Grand Central Oyster Bar, they have more 10 types to offer. Most are wild and many from Canada, and far from the West Coast too. I never saw a European oysters there."

I love how your English gets exponentially better and less Yoda-esque when you actually have something to say.

Congratulations are for you! Your first post, she is among the stars with peanut butter!
post #57 of 60
Methinks this shoe would go well with yon Corneliani Jacket.
post #58 of 60
bump
post #59 of 60
excellent necropost.
post #60 of 60
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My shoe damages