or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Without Vaclav, the forum is still incomplete.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Without Vaclav, the forum is still incomplete.

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 26
You. Complete. Me.

post #3 of 26
At the beer garden, certain I am he is. From there, someone must bring him.
post #4 of 26
While Vaclav was occasionally amusing, his shtick was getting old. Bring back ernest!
post #5 of 26
Me, I'm a Havel man.
post #6 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
While Vaclav was occasionally amusing, his shtick was getting old. Bring back ernest!

I think the schtick of all of the board's "characters" got kind of old. I do believe V tried to make an appearance on AAAC last week under the name of Foreign something or other. That, or a spot-on imitator.
post #7 of 26
My endorsement edmorel's original statement has earned.

With skalogre I do agree.
post #8 of 26
You know, I'm seriously a bit surprised we haven't seen Grayson* sneak back on. Just a matter of time, I suppose.

*I was going to type "you know who," but that list of possibilities is just too broad and deep.
post #9 of 26
We don't need to find the various characters; they will find us soon enough....
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher
You know, I'm seriously a bit surprised we haven't seen Grayson* sneak back on. Just a matter of time, I suppose.

*I was going to type "you know who," but that list of possibilities is just too broad and deep.

I'm very nearly hoping for the Big E and the one whose name shall not be mentioned to make an appearance.

Mr. Havel is back in his home country, by the way, messing about in the political machine there. I'm sure he'll return soon for approval of his trundly tradly gear.
post #11 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman
We don't need to find the various characters; they will find us soon enough....

post #12 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Bring back ernest!

YES!!!!!


Arethusa - good call... you beat me to that.
post #13 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
While Vaclav was occasionally amusing, his shtick was getting old. Bring back ernest!


I am with you on this one!
post #14 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by scnupe7
I am with you on this one!

Hey...everyone is finding their way back home. Happy as Dun-heel to have you back!
post #15 of 26
I just received my dole check. Where is ernest to help me find sales on Hildeetch?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Without Vaclav, the forum is still incomplete.