or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Edward Green for Asprey Polo City Boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green for Asprey Polo City Boots

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I had these up before the big crash, so I guess I'll have to put them up again.

These beautiful babies are sized 8/8.5 E on the 202 last. They're burgundy, and they're just simply beautiful.

They're too tight for me, and rather risk ruining them, I'm going to pass them on to a better home.





Asking for $375 shipped.
post #2 of 17
Someone please take them; they are beautiful.
post #3 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed355
Someone please take them; they are beautiful.
If they were my size, I wouldn't hesitate.
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
If they were my size, I wouldn't hesitate.
Agreed. Are these the kind of deals that were coming out of the Asprey sale? If so, I understand the fuss much better.
post #5 of 17
If only I weren't broke ... they're a lot sleeker and, frankly, more beautiful than the similarly styled Crockett-made boot I've been eyeing at Polo.
post #6 of 17
The boots should have no trouble being sold on eBay. The last pair was sold for over $400.
post #7 of 17
I have this boot and someone needs to jump on this at $325. This is an incredible deal for a boot you likely will never see agian.
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
I have this boot and someone needs to jump on this at $325. This is an incredible deal for a boot you likely will never see agian.

Except I'm asking $375.
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grapist
Except I'm asking $375.

what's $50 bucks between shoe freaks? still a sick deal.
post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
what's $50 bucks between shoe freaks? still a sick deal.

Indeed it is. If only they were a slightly larger size.
post #11 of 17
Apologies for hijacking your thread but I have the same boots in black (new in box) in size 8.5/9 and would consider selling them. If these burgundy ones are too tight for you, the size 8.5/9 should do fine. You can always do what sysdoc did to this lobb and strip the black color out
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Still have them.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grapist
Indeed it is. If only they were a slightly larger size.
How slightly? I'm between a 10.5 and 11 US and my UK10 ("10/10.5") Asprey boots fit perfectly - in fact they are probably the most comfortable dress shoes I own. If you're a small 9, give these a shot.
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by j
How slightly? I'm between a 10.5 and 11 US and my UK10 ("10/10.5") Asprey boots fit perfectly - in fact they are probably the most comfortable dress shoes I own. If you're a small 9, give these a shot.

I'm a narrow size 10. For some reason with boots I need to size down a full size. If these were 9's, they'd be good for me.
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grapist
I'm a narrow size 10. For some reason with boots I need to size down a full size. If these were 9's, they'd be good for me.
Hah- I didn't notice you were the one selling them. I thought someone was interested but felt he might be just over the size limit. In any case, some size 8.5-9US should take these, they really are nice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Edward Green for Asprey Polo City Boots