or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Wow. Post count dropped by ~600. Damage reports?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wow. Post count dropped by ~600. Damage reports? - Page 4

post #46 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian
Betting AP and Jose will take the greatest 'hits' from reverting to June/July '05.
Hard to believe, but July 2005 was B.J. (Before Josepidal), so I think he wins.

Should we ask him to re-post the Polo Ralph Lauren/trying on shoes on carpet/snarky salesman Todd story?
post #47 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Hard to believe, but July 2005 was B.J. (Before Josepidal), so I think he wins.

Should we ask him to re-post the Polo Ralph Lauren/trying on shoes on carpet/snarky salesman Todd story?
Don't worry, Jose has long been using the RAIF (Redundant Array of Innocent Fora) method of backing up all his posts.
post #48 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by j
Don't worry, Jose has long been using the RAIF (Redundant Array of Innocent Fora) method of backing up all his posts.

lol
post #49 of 78
Gee whiz this is a cool site. Can anyone help me find a good deal on Kenneth Cole shoes?
post #50 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Gee whiz this is a cool site. Can anyone help me find a good deal on Kenneth Cole shoes?

Ah, there you are.

Yes, there's a fantastic site AAAC devoted to such Tradly items produced by Kenneth Cole.

JUST JOKING.
post #51 of 78
Which begs the question:

Are "ňúDockers' Trad enough for Trad Kenneth Cole shoes?

Jon.
post #52 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Gee whiz this is a cool site. Can anyone help me find a good deal on Kenneth Cole shoes?
You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!
post #53 of 78
Damn you Victor Emmanuel! Why couldn't you leave them as separate city-states?

(since we started using quotations from the Simpson's...)

Jon.
post #54 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton
You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Have you been reading Supertalk, Manton? That, that would be wierd...
post #55 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
To eliminate any confusion, seniority needs to be determined by join date.

I agree.

Perhaps there could be a "Founding Member" designation for those of us who were wooed here from the GQ Forum by PStoller back in 2002....
post #56 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy
I agree.

Perhaps there could be a "Founding Member" designation for those of us who were wooed here from the GQ Forum by PStoller back in 2002....

No, no. That's not fair! Some of us came from AA and have participated WAY MORE than others.

Jon.
post #57 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
No, no. That's not fair! Some of us came from AA and have participated WAY MORE than others.

Jon.

Fair weather friends...
post #58 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy
Fair weather friends...

Ah, nuts to that, I challenge you to a duel! (Jon slaps JP with a black ostrich and crocodile glove he borrowed from Kitonbrioni, and then slaps him with a black suit for good measure)

Jon.

BTW, sorry I missed your IM.
post #59 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Ah, nuts to that, I challenge you to a duel! (Jon slaps JP with a black ostrich and crocodile glove he borrowed from Kitonbrioni, and then slaps him with a black suit for good measure)

Jon.

BTW, sorry I missed your IM.

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!!
post #60 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Have you been reading Supertalk, Manton? That, that would be wierd...
I don't even know what it is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Wow. Post count dropped by ~600. Damage reports?