Barneys warehouse has a lot Incotex on sale for better price though what's left can be somewhat odd...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:01am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 360post #5386 of 54476/30/16 at 7:03pmpost #5387 of 54477/8/16 at 7:03ampost #5388 of 54477/15/16 at 11:51ampost #5389 of 54477/21/16 at 12:10pmpost #5390 of 54477/21/16 at 12:19pmpost #5391 of 54477/24/16 at 4:14amIf anyone is interested in checking Yellow Hook out for the first time, we're blowing out our Spring and Summer ties online at $55 a pop. This is the lowest prices we've ever had, and once these are gone, they're gone for good. 100% handmade in the USA, gorgeous textures and fabrics...you can't go wrong at that price.
While you're at it, you can check out our brand new Hand Made Shirts.
Edited by NewYorkIslander - 7/26/16 at 5:40ampost #5392 of 54477/24/16 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander
If anyone is interested in checking Yellow Hook out for the first time, we're blowing out our Spring and Summer ties online at $55 a pop. This is the lowest prices we've ever had, and once these are gone, they're gone for good. 100% handmade in the USA, gorgeous textures and fabrics...you can't go wrong at that price.
While you're at it, you can check out our brand new Hand Made Shirting.
Very nice stuff; looks like I found out about this too late as all the ties I liked are now "unavailable".
<pedant> "shirting", "suiting", etc. refer to bolts of fabric, not the finished product </pedant>post #5393 of 54477/26/16 at 8:38ampost #5394 of 54477/26/16 at 9:37amSorry saw this too late to take photos or check stock in your size. I was there earlier. Speaking generally it is similar (as I recall) to past sales in terms of pricing. You can read prior posts for details. Basically there is plenty of nice stuff, but nothing you can't find for sale either here or *bay and the like.
Maybe there will be reductions at the end.post #5395 of 54477/26/16 at 9:46amQuote:Originally Posted by robw
Sorry saw this too late to take photos or check stock in your size. I was there earlier. Speaking generally it is similar (as I recall) to past sales in terms of pricing. You can read prior posts for details. Basically there is plenty of nice stuff, but nothing you can't find for sale either here or *bay and the like.
Maybe there will be reductions at the end.
No worries! If I can make it in on Sat, I'll check it out... I'm sort of mainly just looking for a few things that I really liked from past seasons but my size just didn't make it through the sales rounds at Saks / Barneys / etc.
Mainly looking for a standard blazer (doubt that I'd find one), maybe a tux (I bought the shawl one for $750 recently but can return it.. don't mind spending more for a peak lapel), or something in casentino wool...I dunno... I'll have to see. I really adore almost everything that ISAIA and EIDOS makes.post #5396 of 54477/26/16 at 12:21pm
IIRC Edios jackets started at $395, Isaia jackets started at $595. Pants were $100 and $150 respectively.
Everything was between 65%-75% off; no crazy steals but decent selection. I popped in but didn't purchase anything.
Way more Isaia than Eidos, but by the looks of it they had plenty in the back for restocks.post #5397 of 54477/26/16 at 3:14pmpost #5398 of 54477/26/16 at 4:14pmThanks for the heads up!
The selection was not great. Lots of garments, but a lot seemed questionable (weird buttons, cut-open non-functional boutonnieres, etc.). There was almost no Eidos stock.
More importantly, for me, everything was way too big and boxy. The sale Isaia suits were still about $1000, and the few they had that were close would've needed a lot of extra work.
Basically if you're a slimmer guy, this sale is almost certainly not a good use if your time.post #5399 of 54477/26/16 at 4:30pmpost #5400 of 54477/26/16 at 4:50pmI don't know. I don't have much experience with their products. The Eidos stuff might've worked better, but the selection was very slim - they had one 48 that was clos, but it was literally slashed open. And the Isaia stuff seemed to be for men with more average or slightly pudgy builds.
To clarify, I'm not looking for particularly slim or trendy suits. These just seemed rather big.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › SWIMS Classic Galosh / Rubber Overshoes (L) 34 seconds ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Walnut Jefferson - 7.5EEE 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...