Any wool throws that were mentioned previously? Kinda tempted to kop one if theyre available...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 332
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4967 of 52241/23/14 at 11:18ampost #4968 of 52241/23/14 at 11:20amCross post from the Drake's thread:
Zillions of ties, $65 or 3 for $150! Knitwear was $95, no cashmere cardigans though. Didn't seem to be a lot of shirts, although they might have been picked over by the time I got there. Mostly larger sizes left like 17.5. I got there around 11:30 and it definitely was a zoo by then. A bunch of scarves, some throws, quite a few pocket squares from last summer's stock, no SCs unfortunately. Tie table was amazing, but complete chaos. Mostly 8cm, a few 7 and 9cm, no grenadines or boucles, a couple 7cm shantungs. Lots of great neats and prints though. Grabbed 6 ties and a sweater. I actually needed some good oranges and browns for fall, and I didn't own any Fairisle sweaters so it was a pretty successful trip for me anyway.post #4969 of 52241/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4970 of 52241/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4971 of 52241/23/14 at 11:30amQuote:One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832post #4972 of 52241/23/14 at 11:31ampost #4973 of 52241/23/14 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832
Thanks guys for the heads up. That sweater looks crazy awesome. Can't wait to stop by later.post #4974 of 52241/23/14 at 11:45ampost #4975 of 52241/23/14 at 11:54ampost #4976 of 52241/23/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
Not worth a trip just for this.
A lot of the PS were Navajo, Skier, Dogs-in the silk/wool combination. There were a bunch of cotton. I didn't look at them.
Tons and tons of ties, not many solids, actually $65. I will probably head back because they have a bunch of ties and scarves.
Fred, I grabbed the same sweater.
Throws were $125, that's a price raise from last year.
Edited by gyasih - 1/23/14 at 12:29pmpost #4977 of 52241/23/14 at 12:03pmpost #4978 of 52241/23/14 at 12:05pmpost #4979 of 52241/23/14 at 2:11pmSale is OK, not nearly as good as last year's. Lots of ties, as noted. Some repeats from last year. Nothing particularly special. Pocket squares and scarves were kind of blah. If you are in need of ties and scarves, it is worth stopping by since the prices are decent. No sports coasts. Limited knits and shirts.post #4980 of 52241/23/14 at 6:51pm
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1476 Active Users (296 Members and 1180 Guests)
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 second ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...