Any wool throws that were mentioned previously? Kinda tempted to kop one if theyre available...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 332
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4967 of 51221/23/14 at 11:18ampost #4968 of 51221/23/14 at 11:20amCross post from the Drake's thread:
Zillions of ties, $65 or 3 for $150! Knitwear was $95, no cashmere cardigans though. Didn't seem to be a lot of shirts, although they might have been picked over by the time I got there. Mostly larger sizes left like 17.5. I got there around 11:30 and it definitely was a zoo by then. A bunch of scarves, some throws, quite a few pocket squares from last summer's stock, no SCs unfortunately. Tie table was amazing, but complete chaos. Mostly 8cm, a few 7 and 9cm, no grenadines or boucles, a couple 7cm shantungs. Lots of great neats and prints though. Grabbed 6 ties and a sweater. I actually needed some good oranges and browns for fall, and I didn't own any Fairisle sweaters so it was a pretty successful trip for me anyway.post #4969 of 51221/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4970 of 51221/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4971 of 51221/23/14 at 11:30amQuote:One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832post #4972 of 51221/23/14 at 11:31ampost #4973 of 51221/23/14 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832
Thanks guys for the heads up. That sweater looks crazy awesome. Can't wait to stop by later.post #4974 of 51221/23/14 at 11:45ampost #4975 of 51221/23/14 at 11:54ampost #4976 of 51221/23/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
Not worth a trip just for this.
A lot of the PS were Navajo, Skier, Dogs-in the silk/wool combination. There were a bunch of cotton. I didn't look at them.
Tons and tons of ties, not many solids, actually $65. I will probably head back because they have a bunch of ties and scarves.
Fred, I grabbed the same sweater.
Throws were $125, that's a price raise from last year.
Edited by gyasih - 1/23/14 at 12:29pmpost #4977 of 51221/23/14 at 12:03pmpost #4978 of 51221/23/14 at 12:05pmpost #4979 of 51221/23/14 at 2:11pmSale is OK, not nearly as good as last year's. Lots of ties, as noted. Some repeats from last year. Nothing particularly special. Pocket squares and scarves were kind of blah. If you are in need of ties and scarves, it is worth stopping by since the prices are decent. No sports coasts. Limited knits and shirts.post #4980 of 51221/23/14 at 6:51pm
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1878 Active Users (455 Members and 1423 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Everyday Sneaker For The Average Joe? 1 minute ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Carven slim-fit trousers 4 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...