Any wool throws that were mentioned previously? Kinda tempted to kop one if theyre available...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 332
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4967 of 52011/23/14 at 11:18ampost #4968 of 52011/23/14 at 11:20amCross post from the Drake's thread:
Zillions of ties, $65 or 3 for $150! Knitwear was $95, no cashmere cardigans though. Didn't seem to be a lot of shirts, although they might have been picked over by the time I got there. Mostly larger sizes left like 17.5. I got there around 11:30 and it definitely was a zoo by then. A bunch of scarves, some throws, quite a few pocket squares from last summer's stock, no SCs unfortunately. Tie table was amazing, but complete chaos. Mostly 8cm, a few 7 and 9cm, no grenadines or boucles, a couple 7cm shantungs. Lots of great neats and prints though. Grabbed 6 ties and a sweater. I actually needed some good oranges and browns for fall, and I didn't own any Fairisle sweaters so it was a pretty successful trip for me anyway.post #4969 of 52011/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4970 of 52011/23/14 at 11:21ampost #4971 of 52011/23/14 at 11:30amQuote:One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832post #4972 of 52011/23/14 at 11:31ampost #4973 of 52011/23/14 at 11:39amQuote:Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn
One of my goals this sale season was to upgrade my sweaters, which are probably the rattiest part of my wardrobe. As much as I was really hoping for one of their cashmere cardigans, I didn't have any Fairisles so it seemed like a pretty good buy for $95 since it was usually $275 or so: http://www.drakes-london.com/online-shop/knitwear/long-sleeve-shetland-wool-fairisle-crew-neck-sweater-3832
Thanks guys for the heads up. That sweater looks crazy awesome. Can't wait to stop by later.post #4974 of 52011/23/14 at 11:45ampost #4975 of 52011/23/14 at 11:54ampost #4976 of 52011/23/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
Not worth a trip just for this.
A lot of the PS were Navajo, Skier, Dogs-in the silk/wool combination. There were a bunch of cotton. I didn't look at them.
Tons and tons of ties, not many solids, actually $65. I will probably head back because they have a bunch of ties and scarves.
Fred, I grabbed the same sweater.
Throws were $125, that's a price raise from last year.
Edited by gyasih - 1/23/14 at 12:29pmpost #4977 of 52011/23/14 at 12:03pmpost #4978 of 52011/23/14 at 12:05pmpost #4979 of 52011/23/14 at 2:11pmSale is OK, not nearly as good as last year's. Lots of ties, as noted. Some repeats from last year. Nothing particularly special. Pocket squares and scarves were kind of blah. If you are in need of ties and scarves, it is worth stopping by since the prices are decent. No sports coasts. Limited knits and shirts.post #4980 of 52011/23/14 at 6:51pm
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1002 Active Users (177 Members and 825 Guests)
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in dubai 15 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 16 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in usa 2 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 3 minutes ago
- › NWT 2 x 40L/40R Loro Piana navy suits (Made by St. Andrews) 4 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 7 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...