Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 329post #4921 of 522412/22/13 at 2:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4922 of 522412/26/13 at 7:32ampost #4923 of 522412/26/13 at 9:03am
RRL on west broadway is having 40% plus 40% off winter/fall items. going there later today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale.
Bloomie has 50% off plus 25% off many items including many caruso and corneliani suits by 1pm. after than, just 50% off. worth checking it out.post #4924 of 522412/26/13 at 10:00amThanks Doctorman! Popped by C&J NY on way back from an errand and they are selling subs in the $400 - $700 range. Nothing of interest for me at that price point. Some were benchgrade and some were handgrade. You can probably call the store to find out if they have anything in a style you are looking for in your size.
EDIT: Forgot to note that these sale shoes were marked "subs." Not sure if this was the case for all shoes, but it was for the ones that I picked up.
Edited by Churchill W - 12/26/13 at 10:27ampost #4925 of 522412/26/13 at 6:40pmpost #4926 of 522412/28/13 at 9:55ampost #4927 of 522412/30/13 at 12:29pmpost #4928 of 522412/30/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
You should definitely add the Armoury's new Tribeca location to this list.post #4929 of 522412/30/13 at 4:26pmpost #4930 of 52241/1/14 at 4:20pmpost #4931 of 52241/2/14 at 4:57ampost #4932 of 52241/2/14 at 6:16ampost #4933 of 52241/3/14 at 9:25pmpost #4934 of 52241/8/14 at 5:46pmpost #4935 of 52241/17/14 at 7:56am
Cruciani has a sample sale going on at the NY Showroom. Started yesterday 1/16 and ends today at 8 pm. Checked it out yesterday and got a decent haul. Good selection of pieces mostly ranging 48-52 Prices ranged from $80 for the cotton knits and pants to $300 for outerwear and thick cashmere sweaters. Had a much larger women's selection as well which included accessories as well. Definitely worth checking out.
Located on the fifth floor of 41 W. 57th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 19 seconds ago
- › Alden Natural Chromexcel or CXL Long wingtips (LWB) Size 8.5D 32 seconds ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 1 minute ago
- › Rare Limited Edition Common Projects Training Boot 11US 44UK Tan/Brown 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Diamond Engagement Ring 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...