Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 329post #4921 of 511012/22/13 at 2:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4922 of 511012/26/13 at 7:32ampost #4923 of 511012/26/13 at 9:03am
RRL on west broadway is having 40% plus 40% off winter/fall items. going there later today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale.
Bloomie has 50% off plus 25% off many items including many caruso and corneliani suits by 1pm. after than, just 50% off. worth checking it out.post #4924 of 511012/26/13 at 10:00amThanks Doctorman! Popped by C&J NY on way back from an errand and they are selling subs in the $400 - $700 range. Nothing of interest for me at that price point. Some were benchgrade and some were handgrade. You can probably call the store to find out if they have anything in a style you are looking for in your size.
EDIT: Forgot to note that these sale shoes were marked "subs." Not sure if this was the case for all shoes, but it was for the ones that I picked up.
Edited by Churchill W - 12/26/13 at 10:27ampost #4925 of 511012/26/13 at 6:40pmpost #4926 of 511012/28/13 at 9:55ampost #4927 of 511012/30/13 at 12:29pmpost #4928 of 511012/30/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
You should definitely add the Armoury's new Tribeca location to this list.post #4929 of 511012/30/13 at 4:26pmpost #4930 of 51101/1/14 at 4:20pmpost #4931 of 51101/2/14 at 4:57ampost #4932 of 51101/2/14 at 6:16ampost #4933 of 51101/3/14 at 9:25pmpost #4934 of 51101/8/14 at 5:46pmpost #4935 of 51101/17/14 at 7:56am
Cruciani has a sample sale going on at the NY Showroom. Started yesterday 1/16 and ends today at 8 pm. Checked it out yesterday and got a decent haul. Good selection of pieces mostly ranging 48-52 Prices ranged from $80 for the cotton knits and pants to $300 for outerwear and thick cashmere sweaters. Had a much larger women's selection as well which included accessories as well. Definitely worth checking out.
Located on the fifth floor of 41 W. 57th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › things that are making you happy 35 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW VISVIM FBT SHAMAN JP DK BROWN SIZE 8 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)