Anything that might fit a 38 or 40 Short?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:48 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:37 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 325post #4861 of 53319/13/13 at 12:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4862 of 53319/13/13 at 12:37pmpost #4863 of 53319/13/13 at 1:13pmpost #4864 of 53319/13/13 at 1:36pmpost #4865 of 53319/14/13 at 6:11ampost #4866 of 53319/16/13 at 8:19ampost #4867 of 53319/29/13 at 8:02ampost #4868 of 53319/29/13 at 8:05amQuote:Originally Posted by doctorman
just got back from the loro piana sample sale. a lot of everything - shirts, scarves, jackets, sports coats, pants, etc. most jackets are size 40 and above. most items are 40% off retail. still completely unaffordable for me - do i really need a 100% cashmere baseball cap for $300?
It's basically the leftovers from the last sale (saw the exact same shoes with the exact same damage as last sale). Yes, you do need that cap, I have one and love it. I didn't pay $300 for it though. Go back on the last day.post #4869 of 53319/29/13 at 8:58ampost #4870 of 53319/29/13 at 10:39ampost #4871 of 53319/29/13 at 11:28ampost #4872 of 533110/3/13 at 6:50ampost #4873 of 533110/3/13 at 8:34ampost #4874 of 533110/3/13 at 10:46ampost #4875 of 533110/3/13 at 12:18pm
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1415 Active Users (360 Members and 1055 Guests)
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...