Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Allowances for alterations to tailored clothing Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hickey by Hickey Freeman on Gilt, $400... worth it? Last post on 9/26/11 at 10:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 322post #4816 of 51106/25/13 at 4:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4817 of 51106/25/13 at 4:56pmpost #4818 of 51106/26/13 at 4:46amQuote:Originally Posted by earthdragon
JL - Jermyn II for a steal (12 UK)
Wow - that is an exceptional price.post #4819 of 51106/26/13 at 7:23ampost #4820 of 51106/26/13 at 7:25ampost #4821 of 51106/26/13 at 7:25amQuote:Originally Posted by WaxWane
Good Morning All,
I just wanted to let you guys know about this "yard sale" that I'm hosting this weekend. My friend Sean Hotchkiss recently decided to get rid of his more tailored clothes and I convinced him to sell it all in person at a yard sale this Saturday from 11 - 4 at 335 East 21st St. in Manhattan. Items will be somewhere between 50-90% off retail, and I'll be incredibly negotiable on price. The sizes mainly lie in the 38-40 range, with some 36's tossed in there. Please feel free to email me at Jake@wax-wane.com if you have any questions.
The stock includes:
-Phineas Cole Sportcoats and Suits - mostly heavier weight fall flannels, chalk stripe, pinstripe, but some spring weight (like a gingham seersucker in navy). many first generation PC stuff. Also moleskin trousers in green- J. Lindeberg lightweight cotton sport coats, cashmere unstructured sportcoat, tweed sportcoat with elbow patches- Loro Piana donegal tweed brown 100% cashmere jacket, 100% cashmere quilted vest, Storm System vest in quilted
blue with yellow lining- Ami Utility Jacket with wool detachable collar- Incotex super 130s brown trousers (fuller cut)- APC quilted navy jacket with tan corduroy collar and plaid lining- Our legacy Mac in navy- Ovadia & Sons black moto jacket in Black with yellow- Barbour Brown Quilted with Paisley Lining- Paul Stuart and Phineas Cole ties (large selection, mostly 3 inches in width)- Pocket squares, alligator and croc belts
What Paul Stuart does your friend have in 36 (suit size)?post #4822 of 51106/26/13 at 7:32ampost #4823 of 51106/26/13 at 7:36ampost #4824 of 51106/26/13 at 11:14ampost #4825 of 51106/26/13 at 12:13pmpost #4826 of 51106/26/13 at 6:59pmpost #4827 of 51106/26/13 at 7:44pmpost #4828 of 51106/27/13 at 7:12am
Yup and for anyone that is wondering here is a more complete product/price breakdown:Phineas Cole - Suits, all very classic Phineas fabrics, lots of stripes and textures, a few ticket pockets, some notch some peak, etc., $550 (1 sz. 36, 7 sz. 38) Sportcoats $600 (1 sz. 36)Suede XS (which of course fits like a small) Brown Barbour with a paisley lining - $250Our Legacy Mac/APC Cropped Trench/Ami M-65 - All Navy, Small, and $2002 Loro Piana Vests, roughly fits size medium I believe, $400Engineered Garments Reversible Bedford Jacket - $200APC Barn Jacket Medium - $200Ovadia and Sons Black Belted Moto Jacket Small - $200Barbour x Tokito Quilted Jacket Small - $200Lots of J. Lindeberg Jackets all unconstructed all smediumish probably going to be like $50-100 a piece, but I would be willing to deal heavily on these.1 pair of Phineas Moleskin trousers size 31 very unique, $801 pair of Incotex size 32 I believe $60Ties: Probably somewhere around 100 ties. Everything from Black Label knits, to Ralph Lauren prototypes that never got made, to about 30-40 Seven fold Phineas Cole/Paul Stuart ties, a few Drakes, a Berg & Berg, and tons more. 1 for $25, 3 for $60, 5 for $100Pocket Silks: Various sizes, shapes, and patterns, Barbera, Ralph, etc. $20 a piece 3 for $50 6 for $100Scarves: Gant, Ralph, A Cucinelli or two, a few Club, a few really random ones: probably between $10-40 each depending.Random stuff: A couple Ray Bans, probably $50 bucks or something.
A few more miscellaneous things will probably be adding in over the next few days, but for now, that's the jist of it. And if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.post #4829 of 51106/27/13 at 8:07am
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Watch Dnipro vs Inter Live Stream 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Watch Lille V FK Krasnodar Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 9 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)