or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 321

post #4801 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

Barney's should carry a last other than the TG73
They have dg70 and mh71
post #4802 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

They have dg70 and mh71
in what shoes??
post #4803 of 5113
Barneys on 60th still have a few G&G left, though nothing under 8.5UK, all scooped by some Japanese, also 2 lobbs left
post #4804 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

in what shoes??

The Fairmont is on the MH71.

Aaron
post #4805 of 5113
Anything in 11UK that you recall?
post #4806 of 5113

Slightly off topic, but I didn't think this was worth starting a new thread: looking for stores in NYC that have the best selection of Zanella trousers. 

post #4807 of 5113

There are always a pretty good selection of Zanella on the sales racks at Bloomies.

post #4808 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post

Slightly off topic, but I didn't think this was worth starting a new thread: looking for stores in NYC that have the best selection of Zanella trousers. 

I usually see Zanellas at the FiDi C21 for ~$110
post #4809 of 5113

thought i'd give a report on the isaia sale currently going on.

 

a lot of suits and sports coats, mostly in the US size 42 and above.  limited quality in size 40 and even more limited in size 38. nothing smaller than 38.  i believe there are only three suits in 38S.  suits are going for $900-1000.

 

a few shirts here and there; some random chinos/jeans. about 40 belts. some overcoats and jackets mostly in size 40 and above.

 

the suits/jackets are probably the lower line of isaia as i recall being quite impressed by their suits at saks but not so at this sample sale. i believe they run a bit larger - i'm normally a 38S but with isaia 38S seemed a bit too large.  my friend, who's normally a 40R fits in a 38R perfectly.

 

if you're a US size 42 and above, you're in luck; there are lot to choose from.  otherwise, i was not so impressed.

post #4810 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post

thought i'd give a report on the isaia sale currently going on.

a lot of suits and sports coats, mostly in the US size 42 and above.  limited quality in size 40 and even more limited in size 38. nothing smaller than 38.  i believe there are only three suits in 38S.  suits are going for $900-1000.

a few shirts here and there; some random chinos/jeans. about 40 belts. some overcoats and jackets mostly in size 40 and above.

the suits/jackets are probably the lower line of isaia as i recall being quite impressed by their suits at saks but not so at this sample sale. i believe they run a bit larger - i'm normally a 38S but with isaia 38S seemed a bit too large.  my friend, who's normally a 40R fits in a 38R perfectly.

if you're a US size 42 and above, you're in luck; there are lot to choose from.  otherwise, i was not so impressed.

I stopped by as well. $895 for suits and $995 for "basic" suits (assume that means solid grey or navy but I didn't ask). Is this decent NWT pricing? Feels a little high to me, especially for a sample sale.
post #4811 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post

I stopped by as well. $895 for suits and $995 for "basic" suits (assume that means solid grey or navy but I didn't ask). Is this decent NWT pricing? Feels a little high to me, especially for a sample sale.

Isaia's sale price have gone up quite a lot lately, it's hard to find good stuff under 900 these days. It used to be cheaper, but I am not sure if we will see those days again (Sub 600, or even 400 something)

edit: not saying 900 is not a good price, if it's the right one, I would easily pay more than than 1.2K, just saying some people are used to whatever price they saw a few years back on sale
Edited by clee1982 - 6/25/13 at 4:19pm
post #4812 of 5113
It's not bad, isaia is pretty well made
post #4813 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by sftiger View Post


I stopped by as well. $895 for suits and $995 for "basic" suits (assume that means solid grey or navy but I didn't ask). Is this decent NWT pricing? Feels a little high to me, especially for a sample sale.


i must say the price is really not bad. isaia is well-made with an excellent reputation. if you can find the right fit and color/pattern, it's hard to find another brand with a similar quality to beat this price...

post #4814 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post

thought i'd give a report on the isaia sale currently going on.

a lot of suits and sports coats, mostly in the US size 42 and above.  limited quality in size 40 and even more limited in size 38. nothing smaller than 38.  i believe there are only three suits in 38S.  suits are going for $900-1000.

a few shirts here and there; some random chinos/jeans. about 40 belts. some overcoats and jackets mostly in size 40 and above.

the suits/jackets are probably the lower line of isaia as i recall being quite impressed by their suits at saks but not so at this sample sale. i believe they run a bit larger - i'm normally a 38S but with isaia 38S seemed a bit too large.  my friend, who's normally a 40R fits in a 38R perfectly.

if you're a US size 42 and above, you're in luck; there are lot to choose from.  otherwise, i was not so impressed.

I know someone posted this awhile back but I can't remember exactly where this sale is located. I'm flying into NY late tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know how late they're open?
post #4815 of 5113
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post


I know someone posted this awhile back but I can't remember exactly where this sale is located. I'm flying into NY late tomorrow afternoon. Does anyone know how late they're open?


just to refresh everyone's memory

 

Deal: Up to 75% off Italian made suits, sportcoats, shirts, knits, trousers, ties, accessories, and more.

 

When/Where: Tuesday, June 25 through Friday, June 28. Tues—Thurs 10am—7pm, Fri 10am—1pm. 225 Fifth Ave between 26th and 27th Sts (212-725-5400)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Manhattan Sales Alert!!