Link? Didnt see any posts online
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:48 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:37 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 315
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4712 of 53313/4/13 at 5:00pmpost #4713 of 53313/4/13 at 6:05pmpost #4714 of 53313/4/13 at 6:18pmpost #4715 of 53313/4/13 at 6:54pmQuote:
Is it over? When did it start/finish?!post #4716 of 53313/4/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Nice. What did you end up getting and how did you get invited to the sale?post #4717 of 53313/4/13 at 7:42pmpost #4718 of 53313/5/13 at 2:52ampost #4719 of 53313/8/13 at 7:11pmQuote:
Lobbs for 8% of retail? What / how many pairs did you get and what size?post #4720 of 53313/9/13 at 2:24amQuote:
This did happen in London a few weeks back - there were some absolute steals to be had....I literally just sent off items sold on the bay this morning. Best thing was the staff there were so tired that they made a mistake on the pricing and ended up getting the stuff at give away prices!post #4721 of 53313/9/13 at 3:55ampost #4722 of 53313/19/13 at 9:15amAnyone check this out? http://www.thechoosybeggar.com/2013/03/hickey-freeman-warehouse-sale-4/
Hickey Freeman sale at Soiffer Haskin.
The last sale they had (not at SH though) was crazy. Biggest selection at a sample sale I've seen and prices dropped at lot by the last day. I stocked up on conservative basics and a greater winter weight car coat that I wear every day to work for ~$175. Not sure how it will be at Soiffer Haskin though.
Let me know if anyone stops by to check it out. SH is kind of a hike for me to get to and only want to make the trip if it's worth it.post #4723 of 53313/21/13 at 3:04pmpost #4724 of 53313/21/13 at 3:20pmpost #4725 of 53313/21/13 at 4:37pmQuote:
Yeah Soiffer Haskin is a huge pain for me too. It's usually on discount but had some particularly good deals last time by the final day, so just wanted to check if there was going to be a repeat of that. Guess not, sadly.
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1702 Active Users (418 Members and 1284 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Gas is 12 cents a gallon and DOW drops 6734 in 3 hours 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 5 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES - UPDATED 4/6 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...