They were done locally, so a little cheaper than going back across seas and they are the regular line.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:09 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 311
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4652 of 533112/29/12 at 9:04pmpost #4653 of 53311/4/13 at 5:28ampost #4654 of 53311/4/13 at 5:28ampost #4655 of 53311/4/13 at 5:33ampost #4656 of 53311/4/13 at 6:04ampost #4657 of 53311/4/13 at 7:13ampost #4658 of 53311/4/13 at 7:23ampost #4659 of 53311/4/13 at 7:25ampost #4660 of 53311/4/13 at 7:31ampost #4661 of 53311/4/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
Actually, they are rather larger-not as large as the Drake's squares but larger than a regualr PS. I think, depending on the fold, one can get away with it.
Think, I didn't buy anything.post #4662 of 53311/25/13 at 12:00pmpost #4663 of 53311/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #4664 of 53311/25/13 at 3:10pm
Anyone else been to the Turnbull and Asser sale in NYC(their regular January sale)?
Fairly disappointing - they used to mark down the shirts to $100, now they're $180 or $220. Ties are $90, down from $180. Lots of inventory, place was deserted - guess folks got used to the old sale prices...
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 50 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?