They were done locally, so a little cheaper than going back across seas and they are the regular line.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Sportcoat Fit question Last post on 9/14/11 at 5:50pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Manhattan Sales Alert!! - Page 311
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4652 of 520112/29/12 at 9:04pmpost #4653 of 52011/4/13 at 5:28ampost #4654 of 52011/4/13 at 5:28ampost #4655 of 52011/4/13 at 5:33ampost #4656 of 52011/4/13 at 6:04ampost #4657 of 52011/4/13 at 7:13ampost #4658 of 52011/4/13 at 7:23ampost #4659 of 52011/4/13 at 7:25ampost #4660 of 52011/4/13 at 7:31ampost #4661 of 52011/4/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
Actually, they are rather larger-not as large as the Drake's squares but larger than a regualr PS. I think, depending on the fold, one can get away with it.
Think, I didn't buy anything.post #4662 of 52011/25/13 at 12:00pmpost #4663 of 52011/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #4664 of 52011/25/13 at 3:10pm
Anyone else been to the Turnbull and Asser sale in NYC(their regular January sale)?
Fairly disappointing - they used to mark down the shirts to $100, now they're $180 or $220. Ties are $90, down from $180. Lots of inventory, place was deserted - guess folks got used to the old sale prices...
- Manhattan Sales Alert!!
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › Essential shoe purchases - Advice? 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Baskets Kappa Power Homme de Coloris:Rouge Blanc 100UU 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Camiceria Olga Milan 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...